bill-clinton-picture-2-736519.jpg

A.

President-Obama_0.jpg

B.

Jimmy_Carter.jpg

C.

Hillary-Clinton-strongest-candidate.jpg

D.

He is the only one not owned by someone. We have allowed people like you to tell us he is wrong putting Americans first in his decisions.

How do you have Clinton on that list, while he personally is a slimeball, he presided over the greatest economic expansion in modern history, and left Bush Jr. with a surplus that he quickly squandered

How do you have Clinton on that list, while he personally is a slimeball, he presided over the greatest economic expansion in modern history, and left Bush Jr. with a surplus that he quickly squandered

So will you judge trump by the same standards? Disregard his dumbass tweets, irrational behavior, awkward displays with foreign leaders, so on but his economy is booming, illegal immigrants are running scared, illegal border crossings are down, military is being built to an appropriate level and so on...

So will you judge trump by the same standards? Disregard his dumbass tweets, irrational behavior, awkward displays with foreign leaders, so on but his economy is booming, illegal immigrants are running scared, illegal border crossings are down, military is being built to an appropriate level and so on...
So you're saying look past his social ineptitude? How is "military is being built to appropriate level" now when we spent more then the next 10 countries combined before. Are we now spending more then the next 20 counties now?

Reactions: UncleTonyPerkis
So you're saying look past his social ineptitude? How is "military is being built to appropriate level" now when we spent more then the next 10 countries combined before. Are we now spending more then the next 20 counties now?

I'm saying if you're willing to look past Clintons you need to be willing to look past trumps. I don't care if we spend more than every country in the world combined if that's what it takes. You know your homie Obama cut military spending to a point where trump is building it back up.

I'm saying if you're willing to look past Clintons you need to be willing to look past trumps. I don't care if we spend more than every country in the world combined if that's what it takes. You know your homie Obama cut military spending to a point where trump is building it back up.
You live in a dream world except it's a bad dream.

Reactions: UncleTonyPerkis
Everybody is shooting for second place when you have Obama in the mix.

It's not even a fair contest. No one can approach his level of dysfunction and incompetence.
have you been asleep for six months?

Everybody is shooting for second place when you have Obama in the mix.

It's not even a fair contest. No one can approach his level of dysfunction and incompetence.

So a President inherits the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, and eight years later, the Stock Market doubles and unemployment is cut in half, and he is the worst President ever.

How does he rank below his predecessor who inherited a surplus and a booming economy, and eight years later, we are in the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression.

I look forward to your analysis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT