ADVERTISEMENT

Would not mind Mike Pence as president.....

Lady Dog

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2001
He is head and shoulders above “Hiding Biden”. If he would select a qualified women minority, it would be a slam dunk. He is even tempered, bright, experienced and trustworthy. He has no sign of dementia. I think America could get behind this ticket. It would send the Democrats into a tail spin!!

He is head and shoulders above “Hiding Biden”. If he would select a qualified women minority, it would be a slam dunk. He is even tempered, bright, experienced and trustworthy. He has no sign of dementia. I think America could get behind this ticket. It would send the Democrats into a tail spin!!
Pence has no chance of ever being president. I would be elated if he was the pub choice. He's the guy when asked about the rally and not wearing masks said well the people have the right to assemble and the right of free speech. This guy is in charge of the task force. No thanks.

Why have you given up on Trump?

You may be right. Trump may be headed for a landslide loss along with the senate . I am torn between wanting him to resign and not . Trump can put our country at more risk by next January . Like an evicted renter , he can cause plenty of damage.

Pence seems like a decent guy, but he’s not the warrior DJT is.

We need Trump on that wall!

trump-angel-warrior-618x403_1.jpg

Pence has no chance of ever being president. I would be elated if he was the pub choice. He's the guy when asked about the rally and not wearing masks said well the people have the right to assemble and the right of free speech. This guy is in charge of the task force. No thanks.

Pence is exactly right, If u have so much fear u need a mask at all times then fine wear one. I will wear one where it makes sense.

The pore size of cloth face coverings range from ~ 20-100 microns. The Covid virus is 200-1000x smaller than that, at 0.1 microns. Putting up a chain link fence will not keep out a mosquito. Even the most esteemed medical journals admit their purpose is to calm anxiety. “Expanded masking protocols’ greatest contribution may be to reduce the transmission of anxiety …

”People who are apathetic toward their own liberty cannot eliminate Constitutional rights for those who are not. This is not the first (or last) time that people who believe in superstition are screaming the loudest. The Constitution exists precisely to protect all people during times of mass hysteria.https://themichiganstar.com/2020/06/29/dr-simone-gold-commentary-we-do-not-consent/

Pence is exactly right, If u have so much fear u need a mask at all times then fine wear one. I will wear one where it makes sense.

The pore size of cloth face coverings range from ~ 20-100 microns. The Covid virus is 200-1000x smaller than that, at 0.1 microns. Putting up a chain link fence will not keep out a mosquito. Even the most esteemed medical journals admit their purpose is to calm anxiety. “Expanded masking protocols’ greatest contribution may be to reduce the transmission of anxiety …

”People who are apathetic toward their own liberty cannot eliminate Constitutional rights for those who are not. This is not the first (or last) time that people who believe in superstition are screaming the loudest. The Constitution exists precisely to protect all people during times of mass hysteria.https://themichiganstar.com/2020/06/29/dr-simone-gold-commentary-we-do-not-consent/
Right. U might be wearing one soon or paying a fine. If that happens U going to pay fine or stick to your principles?

Y do so many say different? Old guard pubs now going to masks. I hope loony never wears one.

It is obvious a mask doesn't stop a virus. It is like a chain link fence stopping a mosquito. Read the link I posted.

You are saying they do, right? Why should anybody make an individual wear a seat belt or helmet if they don't want to? No skin off my back if they don't. Or head. Whatever.
I have about 6 of these, but I have insurance, too, so my ER bill won’t be on the taxpayer.
14207645_c18310be-1f5b-4735-9745-c401c451e040_1000_1000.jpg

Problem with masks, aside from the fact that they are very unhealthy for humans to wear for extended periods of time, is that people are constantly touching them or fixing them or taking them off/on. Not really preventing spread at that point.

Not really. Pence is a well known charlatan and in Trump Baby's orbit of epic lying. That ship sailed when the Senate cowardly failed to call witnesses at the impeachment trial. Anyway Trump Baby isn't gonna step aside for anyone or anything no matter how dastardly. His sicko narcissistic mind will never allow it. Hell, I fully expect him to challenge any election results that say he lost and be forcibly removed from the WH. Moscow Mitch and the Pub controlled Senate will never remove a sitting prez within 6 months of a national election no matter what... even if the Russian bounty scheme is verified. Soooo looks like the choices will be Lying Donnie or Joe The Magnificent who will select a well qualified women for VP.

Not really. Pence is a well known charlatan and in Trump Baby's orbit of epic lying. That ship sailed when the Senate cowardly failed to call witnesses at the impeachment trial. Anyway Trump Baby isn't gonna step aside for anyone or anything no matter how dastardly. His sicko narcissistic mind will never allow it. Hell, I fully expect him to challenge any election results that say he lost and be forcibly removed from the WH. Moscow Mitch and the Pub controlled Senate will never remove a sitting prez within 6 months of a national election no matter what... even if the Russian bounty scheme is verified. Soooo looks like the choices will be Lying Donnie or Joe The Magnificent who will select a well qualified women for VP.

The Difference would be that Joe wouldn't know whether he won or lost , he is really challenged !

Masks make you sick, and help to spread the virus. That is why all the DEM Governors are mandating their use.
Yes so glad U are in the minority now. I will stand up for your rights tho. It's a hurting thing to wear a mask. Better for everyone if yours was a full faced mask so as to not scare the children.

ADVERTISEMENT