ADVERTISEMENT

Wow. Poll: 38% of voters believe Biden has dementia...

Is there any way Biden makes it all the way to the November election?

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...on_2020/38_of_voters_think_biden_has_dementia
Funny coincidence how well that maps to the % that is Trump's hardcore base. I think you might find nearly perfect overlap between those who think Biden has dementia and those who have never wavered in support of Trump and would state they will vote for him regardless of what happens in the next five months.

Except that the 38% includes 20% of Democrats who believe he has dementia too. That is pretty stunning to me.
Think about the fact that Hillary was so hated, we elected someone as flawed as DJT. Now, DJT is so hated, a large group of people are going to vote for someone they believe is suffering from dementia.

Come on Republicans and Democrats, do better.

As I have said before, if Trump said 2+2=5, then 38% of our country (and more than half of the Chat) would be thanking Trump for his genius in developing a new math theory.

How does this explain 1 in 5 Democrats thinking Biden has dementia? Will they allow Biden to carry the Democratic banner into Election Day?

How does this explain 1 in 5 Democrats thinking Biden has dementia? Will they allow Biden to carry the Democratic banner into Election Day?

Common sense would dictate that they choose another candidate. That being said, they don’t have any common sense so he’ll probably go all the way to November

As I have said before, if Trump said 2+2=5, then 38% of our country (and more than half of the Chat) would be thanking Trump for his genius in developing a new math theory.

Thank God the ceiling is at 38%.
Wow you've said that more than once. Like out loud to someone else?

I have lived through Alzheimer’s twice with 2 relatives. Biden exhibits all the initial signs of the disease. He will be pissing in the planters on the capital steps by year two.
Unfortunately you are correct. I have gone through the same with my grandmother and see exactly what you do. That look where you know they are searching to make sense of what is going on and trying to form a sentence in the mind. They are confused and that makes them scared one minute and angry the next.
In hindsight you can see where they started to struggle but everyone just excused it as getting old etc. and you feel regret for missing it. We know more about the condition now so there is no excuse for how the Dems are using him. They are just cruel and heartless.

I actually feel sorry for him. As someone who has a Mother with dementia, it is a VERY cruel illness. You lose them twice. The Mother I had growing up has already gone. If he indeed has it, he will NOT last one term as President. I know, I witness its progression every day,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT