ADVERTISEMENT

Wut in the actual hell is he talking about?

If we had an unbiased media, something like this should be shown on every channel, with legitimate questions & discussion around Biden's mental faculties. Honestly if I were Trump I would just put this in a campaign ad that ended with, "Seriously? You want to trust this guy to lead this country? Would you hire him for any job outside of Wal-Mart greeter right now?"

I saw I clip I think was from after that speech when he was getting in his SUV a reporter asked him where he is going tomorrow, he had no freaking clue, had to turn to his wife and let her answer the reporter, he is just being drug around and told to read a teleprompter

If we had an unbiased media, something like this should be shown on every channel, with legitimate questions & discussion around Biden's mental faculties. Honestly if I were Trump I would just put this in a campaign ad that ended with, "Seriously? You want to trust this guy to lead this country? Would you hire him for any job outside of Wal-Mart greeter right now?"
Wal-mart wouldn't have him....He be like "Welcome to K-Mark, uh,,,Lowes...uh...Home Depot...Oh screw it....Whats the difference,,,you know..

Last edited:
Agree..he's not capable of running a popcorn stand.

Honestly if I were Trump I would just put this in a campaign ad that ended with, "Seriously? You want to trust this guy to lead this country?

That would be a good ad. Just run a series of clips with no voice over or text.

End with black screen with one word: “Really?”

“I’m Donald Trump and I approve this message.”

Joey Fingers is incomprehensible.

Wut?
Any comments on Trump's "herd mentality" comment on live TV last night? I mean, it's not an important topic or anything. Just a gaffe regarding an outcome that assumes the death of hundreds of thousands more americans before we achieve his "herd mentality."

Trump did not exactly nail the rest of his response on the topic of Covid19. And to be clear, Churchill never said "we are all going to be safe". In fact, one of his most famous quotes was

“If this long island story of ours is to end at last, let it end only when each one of us lies choking in his own blood upon the ground.”

Trump should drop the Churchill comparisons. They don't flatter him.

Any comments on Trump's "herd mentality" comment on live TV last night? I mean, it's not an important topic or anything. Just a gaffe regarding an outcome that assumes the death of hundreds of thousands more americans before we achieve his "herd mentality."

Trump did not exactly nail the rest of his response on the topic of Covid19. And to be clear, Churchill never said "we are all going to be safe". In fact, one of his most famous quotes was

“If this long island story of ours is to end at last, let it end only when each one of us lies choking in his own blood upon the ground.”

Not his best forum for sure against chosen people that hate him. One of the questions posed was from an angry Black Female that told PDT not to interrupt her. I would bet my mortgage she would not have been so rude to Hillary or Biden. JMO.

Not his best forum for sure against chosen people that hate him. One of the questions posed was from an angry Black Female that told PDT not to interrupt her. I would bet my mortgage she would not have been so rude to Hillary or Biden. JMO.
Never...ever....Trust Whitey...

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon

Good try Rodney....you'll get No Respect here....No respect at all...

they should have just rolled her in on a hospital bed with an IV drip

It probably would help if they played the whole quote. I didn't see the full thing but it sounds like he is saying military service should easily translate to the real world and that vets should be hired. Other than the false start of his sentence at the very beginning it seems pretty clear to me Sorry you guys are struggling. Good luck to you.

It probably would help if they played the whole quote. I didn't see the full thing but it sounds like he is saying military service should easily translate to the real world and that vets should be hired. Other than the false start of his sentence at the very beginning it seems pretty clear to me Sorry you guys are struggling. Good luck to you.

he is suppose to be talking about how he wants to give veterans government jobs then he goes off the trail talking about working in a mall basically, one of the dying retail industries, he just lost his train of thought without the teleprompter

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
he is suppose to be talking about how he wants to give veterans government jobs then he goes off the trail talking about working in a mall basically, one of the dying retail industries, he just lost his train of thought without the teleprompter
Not just government jobs but tax incentives for private businesses to hire veterans.

Yes, because, you know, a minor terminology error is exactly the same as being unable to form a sentence. Oh, and the president is in a hostile environment for a "town hall" meeting in which the moderator and most participants take an adversarial role where they are prepared with written questions they read from cards and POTUS answers off the top of his head without preparation.

Let's see Mr. Biden do that once. One time without softball handpicked questions asked by sycophants, where Joe just reads answers off a teleprompter.

And if anyone cares to notice, had Biden been able to string a cohesive thought together, he was about to make a very condescending statement about military personnel being capable of handling (what he was describing as) a shit job in retail.

He‘d scare away all the women.

Personally I think we'd all be better off if we addressed the exploding trees problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT