ADVERTISEMENT

Y’all remember when Trump said no service members were hurt

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
from Iran attack ? Turns out 11 were hurt . Another lie from Donny , I doubt Donny going to respond . Dang I wish Donny would get removed by the senate. But I know republicans don’t have the brass to do it. Lying Donny .

Reactions: MooseHumperDawg
Probably repeated what he was told from Military Commanders located 6142 miles away. A concussion, while serious in some instances isn't a "significant injury." Are you drunk again? Usually you warned us ahead of time by telling us, "I'm drunk."

Probably repeated what he was told from Military Commanders located 6142 miles away. A concussion, while serious in some instances isn't a "significant injury." Are you drunk again? Usually you warned us ahead of time by telling us, "I'm drunk."

I just love y’all Donny cuck folks .

from Iran attack ? Turns out 11 were hurt . Another lie from Donny , I doubt Donny going to respond . Dang I wish Donny would get removed by the senate. But I know republicans don’t have the brass to do it. Lying Donny .
I think he said no loss of life? I do remember Obama saying you could keep your own doctor and medical and insurance cost would go down.
I do remember the BS Paris accord that would have cost the US dearly while the rest of the world trashed the planet, I remember 150 million shipped back to that terrorist , US hating regime in Iran.
Yes I know there is climate change because I believe we had a Ice age
so I am some what glad the climate did change.
I would like to know why the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation 145 million to help Trump get elected. Maybe you can tell me

I think he said no loss of life? I do remember Obama saying you could keep your own doctor and medical and insurance cost would go down.
I do remember the BS Paris accord that would have cost the US dearly while the rest of the world trashed the planet, I remember 150 million shipped back to that terrorist , US hating regime in Iran.
Yes I know there is climate change because I believe we had a Ice age
so I am some what glad the climate did change.
I would like to know why the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation 145 million to help Trump get elected. Maybe you can tell me

I got to keep my doctor . I been seeing him off and on for about 18 years .

Here’s where the story is coming from. Probably good idea to actually read the article for a better understanding of how stupid it is.

Concussion protocol is what we’re talking about here. Complete horse shit reporting from a complete horse shit source. Once again ignore these outlets. They’re morons designed for morons.

“While no U.S. service members were killed in the Jan. 8 Iranian attack on Al Asad Air base, several were treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are still being assessed," the US-led military coalition fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria said in a statement Thursday.

"Out of an abundance of caution, service members were transported from Al Asad Air Base, Iraq to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany for follow-on screening. When deemed fit for duty, the service members are expected to return to Iraq following screening," the statement added.”

Last edited:
Concussions in battle are annuities. Takes a couple days to diagnose a non-existent concussion. No disrespect to our troops, but they're not all selfless Audie Murphys. They were reared in the get-whatcha-can mindset.

Reactions: wayxpython
I got to keep my doctor . I been seeing him off and on for about 18 years .
This might be unprecedented in the annals of Chat history................Todd is responding to his alter-ego, washdog. We're talking science-fiction theater from the 1950s.
MV5BYzk2MjJlYjMtMmU4YS00YjE3LTk1M2YtYjJlNzlkOGFmODc3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkzODA4NzI@._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Sci-Fi-Theater.jpg

Where the hell is Freud when we need him? I could foresee him walking into Todd's ward with that exact same look.
Sigmund_Freud%2C_by_Max_Halberstadt_%28cropped%29.jpg

Concussion=traumatic brain injury=disability=$1700/month for life. Sure beats sitting in the sand box. Shit I got one too. Those were powerful missiles.......powerful.
Yes, that's what I'm saying. Our troops are terrific, but times are different. First guy heads to the base hospital, others got to get some of that action. Only 11 out of hundreds of troops.

Todd, why to rush to call our President a liar?

Word is the injuries are concussion related and symptoms were not known at time of initial casualty reports.
It is kind of like when OCD fell off his golf cart at the mall and had a concussion when he climbed back on for just one more tour of the upper level.. 65 AKA 911

Here’s where the story is coming from. Probably good idea to actually read the article for a better understanding of how stupid it is.

Concussion protocol is what we’re talking about here. Complete horse shit reporting from a complete horse shit source. Once again ignore these outlets. They’re morons designed for morons.

“While no U.S. service members were killed in the Jan. 8 Iranian attack on Al Asad Air base, several were treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are still being assessed," the US-led military coalition fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria said in a statement Thursday.

"Out of an abundance of caution, service members were transported from Al Asad Air Base, Iraq to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany for follow-on screening. When deemed fit for duty, the service members are expected to return to Iraq following screening," the statement added.”

I put on my TDS glasses and read this, and it clearly states these were all life threatening injuries.

Reactions: MooseHumperDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT