ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Yea or nay? If Trump doesn't get elected in 2024......

is he done, politically speaking?
Why would anybody in their right mind want to vote for “KAMALA”??

DJT is one more time and done. Most folks have seen and felt the pain enough to know what the Dems can do….especially this group that’s in office now.

The better question is, why the FF would anyone want to vote 4 “KAMALA”.

The republican party is done. We'll be a one party country.
There’s several Pubs that can garner substantial national support once he is gone. Youngkin, DeSantis, Rubio, Paul. My guess is one of the first two. Youngkin would win this election by double digits with ease.

Probably bring a lot of the centrists over with them if Dem leadership keeps going way left (Harris, Newson). Needless to say it’s probably going to look a lot different.

No, Ga Legislature and others won't certify the election. House will install DJT as dictator.
So, he will have total control over our country and there will be no checks or balances in place….he’s just gonna go hawg wild??

How does he get all of this accomplished ??….axeing 4 a friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
There’s several Pubs that can garner substantial national support once he is gone. Youngkin, DeSantis, Rubio, Paul. My guess is one of the first two. Youngkin would win this election by double digits with ease.

Probably bring a lot of the centrists over with them if Dem leadership keeps going way left (Harris, Newson). Needless to say it’s probably going to look a lot different.
I believe DeSantis has shot his wad for good......what a disappointment.

I believe DeSantis has shot his wad for good......what a disappointment.
He’ll be back. He’s a policy guy and not a great speaker, and is rigid as hell. If I were him I’d work on that. GY is definitely more polished and likable, which undoubtedly gives him a leg up.

DeSantis definitely needed the DT loyalists (as did everyone?). But +21% in IA isn’t awful, despite the absurd funds he used. DT camp also was - unsurprisingly - dishonest about him the entire primary as well.

So, he will have total control over our country and there will be no checks or balances in place….he’s just gonna go hawg wild??

@MRDAWG:

So all you got is just {{{crickets}}}??

To make an allegation like that, “SHIRLEY” you have answers, right?

Not a good look “Mr”, you should at least try.

Read the recent SCOTUS decision on Presidential immunity. Now he could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th avenue. Before he wouldn't lose any votes. Now he (or Kamala) couldn't be criminally charged.

Read the recent SCOTUS decision on Presidential immunity. Now he could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th avenue. Before he wouldn't lose any votes. Now he (or Kamala) couldn't be criminally charged.
So, he’s gonna get rid of all 3 branches, legislative, executive, and judicial (checks & balances) and become a “dictator” and do what he wants?

You have quite the imagination my friend. “Could” is doing a shat load of heavy lifting.

Thinks U would just be better off saying you’re paranoid.

Why would anybody in their right mind want to vote for “KAMALA”??

DJT is one more time and done. Most folks have seen and felt the pain enough to know what the Dems can do….especially this group that’s in office now.

The better question is, why the FF would anyone want to vote 4 “KAMALA”.
True story, general election, 2016: Trump 46.1%. 2020: Trump 46.8%

Romney: 47.2%
Kerry: 48.3%
Gore: 48.4%

Some of you only hear your own thoughts coming back at you all day and can't imagine anyone in the world is different than you.

If Trump loses, he's done, and so is this country.

I don't think Harris has any idea what she is doing. She will simply follow whatever orders are given to her.

I wouldn't let Harris run a church picnic, let alone a whole country.

When Biden was elected, everyone knew the price of gas was going to skyrocket, inflation would rise, crime, illegal immigration etc.

As bad as Biden was, Harris is worse.

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
True story, general election, 2016: Trump 46.1%. 2020: Trump 46.8%

Romney: 47.2%
Kerry: 48.3%
Gore: 48.4%

Some of you only hear your own thoughts coming back at you all day and can't imagine anyone in the world is different than you.
Try to read again. it was a question, only 1. It should be easy; it has 2 question marks at the end....but YMMV.

Try to read again. it was a question, only 1. It should be easy; it has 2 question marks at the end....but YMMV.
Don't want to read it. I've read it a hundred times before. It's the same question, over and over and over again.

1992 and 96 and 00 and 04 and 08 and 12 and 16 and 20 and now 24.

Only the names change. BTW, what's with the quotes and all caps? Is that an homage to Trump and his typing on social media posts?

Don't want to read it. I've read it a hundred times before. It's the same question, over and over and over again.

1992 and 96 and 00 and 04 and 08 and 12 and 16 and 20 and now 24.

Only the names change. BTW, what's with the quotes and all caps? Is that an homage to Trump and his typing on social media posts?
"Don't want to read it"??

And therein lies the problem. Good luck...

The country's going to HELL in a hand basket and commiiieee will cause the biggest depression since 1929.. 65

I live two plus hours from Atlanta. Drugs and drug overdoses are the number one problem in this country. And we want to legalize pot. Good lord.

• Haha
Reactions: nice marmot
Just like the Dem’s tried to pull? If the Dem’s win, they will change their tune about this ruling immediately - this is exactly what they want with 1 party rule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT