ADVERTISEMENT

"yEiGh".......

Nah, bruh. Ain't nobody got time for that.
No sir. Johnny needs a MNC. It’s Year 5. It’s time.
I've always said what was needed to hoist the trophy was a Wake QB and a few freshmen OL, let Cook soften up the middle, couple one-legged WRs, nuther WR on early release from ACC jailhouse, high school kicker, couple transfer TEs to shore up to OL and keep our Wake QB out of the ER. This bunch gonna take us to Waycross's Promised Land. Dambed Longest Yard team. HOO AH!!!

I've always said what was needed to hoist the trophy was a Wake QB and a few freshmen OL, let Cook soften up the middle, couple one-legged WRs, nuther WR on early release from ACC jailhouse, high school kicker, couple transfer TEs to shore up to OL and keep our Wake QB out of the ER. This bunch gonna take us to Waycross's Promised Land. Dambed Longest Yard team. HOO AH!!!

Speaking of Wake Forest, I love Brian Piccolo.
piccolo.jpg

POTD. Early front runner for POTY. Not to be confused with potty.

This is a Pushpin Post....if we ever get pushpins up in here.

How about a quarterback who is recovering from having his cranium opened up, and a running back recovering from having 2 ACL surgeries?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT