ADVERTISEMENT

You can bet we're gonna see stories from the NYT . . .

How ironic that a presidential candidate would seek to "honor the legacy" of Justice Ginsburg by announcing that he would choose her replacement "On The Basis of Sex" and race, if given the chance.

81fYabJSjIL._SL1500_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Saw a headline and don't know if it's true that Ginsburg's last wish was her seat wouldn't be filled until the next POTUS was sworn in. If true, it's pretty much prove positive that SCOTUS has become a purely political body to the libs. Oh well, here's to wishing a dying SCOTUS justice's last wish would be for the well being of her family or respect for the rule of law or maybe healing for our nation.

Libs rejoiced, I mean rejoiced when Scalia died. The crap I saw people saying was sickening. They were having parties, Hussein had a wet dream while he was awake.

If Libs don’t get their way, they will change all the rules. That’s what I’m getting out of all this. Never has it been more important for our constitution for Trump to make the appointment.

Libs rejoiced, I mean rejoiced when Scalia died. The crap I saw people saying was sickening. They were having parties, Hussein had a wet dream while he was awake.

If Libs don’t get their way, they will change all the rules. That’s what I’m getting out of all this. Never has it been more important for our constitution for Trump to make the appointment.
They are going to change it regardless of any SCOTUS move. They’ll push for 2 more DC senators, maybe Puerto Rico. They will add to the number of justices. They’ll remove the filibuster as has been mentioned. They’ll abolish the electoral college.

Their threats are pointless, it is the same as their agenda. Now is no time to be passive - get this done.

Saw a headline and don't know if it's true that Ginsburg's last wish was her seat wouldn't be filled until the next POTUS was sworn in. If true, it's pretty much prove positive that SCOTUS has become a purely political body to the libs. Oh well, here's to wishing a dying SCOTUS justice's last wish would be for the well being of her family or respect for the rule of law or maybe healing for our nation.

There's no way a dying person would actually be concerned about that. This is a lie from her family, plain and simple. Just like all the karen white libs claiming on social media that Keegan, their 8 year old son was upset at the news about her passing last night.

These people have a mental disorder.

There's no way a dying person would actually be concerned about that. This is a lie from her family, plain and simple. Just like all the karen white libs claiming on social media that Keegan, their 8 year old son was upset at the news about her passing last night.

These people have a mental disorder.

That is my thought as well but Ginsburg's entire body of life's work was the advancement of liberal causes and she used her position on the court to advance a political agenda. Hell, instead of championing our Constitution, which gives a political solution to addressing societal changes by amending, she said our Constitution shouldn't be used as a framework for new democratic republics and wanted liberal ideas written into them instead. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Ginsberg's hatred of Trump trumped her love for family and country and wished her seat would remain open until the politics suited her.

It is true. She was very much a liberal democrat and did not hide it. She was trying to stick it out until after the election.

Those weren't her "last words" but were part of some things a family member wrote down for her in the final days. After a few retellings they will certainly become her dying words as she passed the veil.

Truth be known, this one selection won't change the balance of the court. Democrats, given the chance, will attempt to pack the court no matter who is selected.

Libs: How dare you make RBG's death political!

RBG: Makes her own death extremely political.
Joe Biden went straight to racist gender-based politics in his initial reaction to her passing. So now, any candidate he would suggest will know that they were chosen first because of their sex and race, and by qualifications after that.

He took away the opportunity for his choice to be seen as the most qualified judge overall (even if she is). A racist white liberal will not understand that statement.

It is true. She was very much a liberal democrat and did not hide it. She was trying to stick it out until after the election.

Those weren't her "last words" but were part of some things a family member wrote down for her in the final days. After a few retellings they will certainly become her dying words as she passed the veil.

Truth be known, this one selection won't change the balance of the court. Democrats, given the chance, will attempt to pack the court no matter who is selected.
If she wanted to be replaced by a liberal democrat she should have retired early in Obama’s 2nd term. He asked her too, she refused and now she gets to be replaced by a conservative, is what it is.

so if we are at that point. We cannot let them hold the country hostage that way. If you are not going to play buy the rules it’s time to take them out! The time is now. Enough of them threatening us. Let’s take the fight to them!

ADVERTISEMENT