ADVERTISEMENT

You coronavirus/medical experts, help me

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
So it is sad another person died of the virus, according to Facebook extra sad because he was some famous Broadway actor, so baked ham.

But can yall tell me what went wrong in his treatment? Why 92 days? Did he have some underlying reason he and the doctors couldn't overcome this? 3 months for a 41yo supposedly healthy guy is suspicious to just blame covid, right?

I am sure the chat's crack team of forensic investigators will get to the bottom of this, which is why i didn't take this to the studvent first...their forensic guys break it down like CSI did every episode, as if your fellow CSI workers had never heard how q-tips can actually push earwax into the ear canal.

Dig in, please.
https://www.nydailynews.com/coronav...0200706-urkbkieimjdctijfhzbkqnzxyy-story.html

You should know the answer to your own question. This virus is very unpredictable, passes through many with no serious symptoms and hammers others. My guess he was a certain DNA type and or took a heavy viral load from someone.

Being in a low mortality age group doesn’t mean you won’t be one of the unlucky ones. People react differently to things as simple as a bee sting.

Reactions: JCarbo76
Being in a low mortality age group doesn’t mean you won’t be one of the unlucky ones. People react differently to things as simple as a bee sting.

Yep. For example, through yesterday in Georgia, there were 15,211 documented COVID cases in persons from age 40-49 (Cordero's age group), 108 of whom (0.71%) have sadly died.

It doesn't mean it can't happen, just that it's very unlikely. Cordero was one of the unlucky ones.

My wife had been keeping up with his story since he went into the hospital, as she was a fan of his.
It has been reported since pretty much the beginning that he had no underlying or pre-existing conditions. But this was a case of one thing causing another and another and another. There were glimmers of hope while he was fighting this, but it was a huge uphill battle. It’s extremely sad and heartbreaking to read about what he and his family fought through together.
As the posters above said, the virus hits some people very hard and others not hard at all. It was in the early days of the virus, so possible treatment experiments and knowledge of the virus were much lower than they even are today. And this virus affects people of all ages, some of which are the unlucky ones.
It’s an extremely sad situation. Not only for him, but for his family, others who are experiencing this virus and their families, and our world.

Reactions: FivePtsDawg
Cases like this probably have something in common to folks dying from a bee sting. It is not the bee sting that kills some people. It is their immune system fighting the sting, causing so much swelling in their throats, they suffocate. Something probably happening like this with these healthy younger "outlier" victims dying due to their bodies reaction to Cv19.

Last edited:
From what I heard, he was doing fine, and then his doctors decided to treat him with Hydroxychloroquine.

Poor guy didn’t have a chance.

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

And why was a Broadway stage actor living in Los Angeles? Heck of a commute.
That would take a lot of energy out of anybody.
Im going to guess he had an underlying condition. We won't know if he did, though.

Reactions: oldmandawg
And why was a Broadway stage actor living in Los Angeles? Heck of a commute.
That would take a lot of energy out of anybody.
Im going to guess he had an underlying condition. We won't know if he did, though.
Not all broadway actors live in NYC. Many don’t. They will live there during the duration of the show they are in. He also worked on a couple of movies and TV shows.
But it is reported so far that he had no underlying condition.

So it is sad another person died of the virus, according to Facebook extra sad because he was some famous Broadway actor, so baked ham.

But can yall tell me what went wrong in his treatment? Why 92 days? Did he have some underlying reason he and the doctors couldn't overcome this? 3 months for a 41yo supposedly healthy guy is suspicious to just blame covid, right?

I am sure the chat's crack team of forensic investigators will get to the bottom of this, which is why i didn't take this to the studvent first...their forensic guys break it down like CSI did every episode, as if your fellow CSI workers had never heard how q-tips can actually push earwax into the ear canal.

Dig in, please.
https://www.nydailynews.com/coronav...0200706-urkbkieimjdctijfhzbkqnzxyy-story.html
A person dies ,lock down our country ,impeach an elected official, stop the dieing.

Dig in, please.
COVID-19 killed him along with AIDS.

In the early days of the coronavirus, the treatment protocols often made things worse. As the situation progressed, treatments improved and we are getting much better results now.

First thing that jumps out is 92 days on a respirator. That's way too damn long - you are going to have complications like infections. That was one of the early mistakes, overusing respirators.

Also, we have better treatments available, and the best results come from starting them early.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT