ADVERTISEMENT

You Democrats must be so proud of the little anti-semites that you have created with your indoctrination from K-college

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
Great job. They are not even trying to hide it.

It's virtually all from the Left these days. Ds have a real problem (in addition to anti-Semitism) in that by constantly engaging in identity politics and appeasing to every subgroup, they have created an entitlement structure for every subgroup by skin color and sexual preference. Their attention was diverted (and they chuckled) over the GOP's clumsy handling of the Speaker's chair, but the GOP generally is pointed in the same direction. Ds are not - at all.

Anti-Semitism is on both sides. And the funny thing is, the anti-Semites on one side call the ones on the other side out on their anti-Semitism. https://nymag.com/intelligencer/art...accine-yellow-stars-nazis-jews-holocaust.html

Anti-Semitism is on both sides. And the funny thing is, the anti-Semites on one side call the ones on the other side out on their anti-Semitism. https://nymag.com/intelligencer/art...accine-yellow-stars-nazis-jews-holocaust.html
Your response is the typical democRAT parry when there is no denying the facts. It's the old "you do it too".
But Christians and conservatives support Israel in HUGE numbers.
It's antisemitism on the fringe far right and that's all. That's dogshit nuthin compared to democRATs with more than a million, indoctrinated, know nothing college idiots, thousands of muzlum scumbags like we are seeing in the streets every single day, fat lazy ring nosed skanks who will do anything for a free abortion or a free donut, perverts who will support antisemitism or anything else as long as their perversion is protected and a sector of the blacks who are so stupid they don't even realize they are supporting exactly what they think they oppose.

Your response is the typical democRAT parry when there is no denying the facts. It's the old "you do it too".
But Christians and conservatives support Israel in HUGE numbers.
It's antisemitism on the fringe far right and that's all. That's dogshit nuthin compared to democRATs with more than a million, indoctrinated, know nothing college idiots, thousands of muzlum scumbags like we are seeing in the streets every single day, fat lazy ring nosed skanks who will do anything for a free abortion or a free donut, perverts who will support antisemitism or anything else as long as their perversion is protected and a sector of the blacks who are so stupid they don't even realize they are supporting exactly what they think they oppose.
I'm a centrist. I laugh at all of you and shake my head.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....
Independent thought. It's a thing. I'm not talking about conspiracy theories and what some out there dude says on his Twitter that you agree with, but just a refusal to say "My side says this so let's all cheer".

Note: I stopped reading your box above as soon as you said Democrat. Have no idea what you said afterwards.

Independent thought. It's a thing. I'm not talking about conspiracy theories and what some out there dude says on his Twitter that you agree with, but just a refusal to say "My side says this so let's all cheer".

Note: I stopped reading your box above as soon as you said Democrat. Have no idea what you said afterwards.
a centrist ... lololol!
I'm sure it has not occurred to you because you think you're smart, but "the center" has been moving steadily to left for a very long while. That was done on purpose by the enemies of this country beginning with the Russians in the 50s but now including the Chinese and the globalist elite. They all do it for different reason but the result in our society has been the same; the breakdown of the institutions (Judeo Christian beliefs, the nuclear family and strong law and order exacted as the people of the various states saw fit) which enabled this country to become so strong worldwide and have such a dominant middle class.
Those enemies played you like a fiddle and you never even knew it. You just thought you were becoming more open minded.

a centrist ... lololol!
I'm sure it has not occurred to you because you think you're smart, but "the center" has been moving steadily to left for a very long while. That was done on purpose by the enemies of this country beginning with the Russians in the 50s but now including the Chinese and the globalist elite. They all do it for different reason but the result in our society has been the same; the breakdown of the institutions (Judeo Christian beliefs, the nuclear family and strong law and order exacted as the people of the various states saw fit) which enabled this country to become so strong worldwide and have such a dominant middle class.
Those enemies played you like a fiddle and you never even knew it. You just thought you were becoming more open minded.
I stopped at centrist.

The same left that insists the right is "fascist".
The truth is, they don't even know what the word means.
Actually, that's right. Not saying it's right that they are fascists. But fascists would be extreme right and communists would be extreme left.
When a conservative calls a liberal a fascist or Nazi, that's what doesn't make any sense.
School. It's cool. You learn a lot of things there if willing.
360_F_497068837_MJI7YtXv9U2xczJV1ASkt6Cb2DDwavEq.webp

Actually, that's right. Not saying it's right that they are fascists. But fascists would be extreme right and communists would be extreme left.
When a conservative calls a liberal a fascist or Nazi, that's what doesn't make any sense.
Maybe you spent some time in school, but you didn't learn much.
Fascist does not specifically mean left or right. Actually, either can end up fascist. Muslim countries very often lean toward it.
It is a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

Maybe you spent some time in school, but you didn't learn much.
Fascist does not specifically mean left or right. Actually, either can end up fascist. Muslim countries very often lean toward it.
It is a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.
Well, then you have found a new definition of fascist. If you read the above to many on the right, they would also say you just described a communist. They are not the same. But Orwell was probably right. It has no meaning now really. Just an insult.

Well, then you have found a new definition of fascist. If you read the above to many on the right, they would also say you just described a communist. They are not the same. But Orwell was probably right. It has no meaning now really. Just an insult.
You have no clue what you are talking about.
I literally cut and pasted the definition of fascist into that post.
Also, you claiming to know what a conservative would say is comical.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
I literally cut and pasted the definition of fascist into that post.
Also, you claiming to know what a conservative would say is comical.
You cut and pasted....you know because cutting and pasting makes it.....LEGIT, Baby!!!!!

This is true but in the past few years (or longer) the overwhelming majority of it comes from the Left who is quite comfortable with it, and it's going to get worse as more 3rd world illegals pour into the country thanks to Biden and Obama.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
This is true but in the past few years (or longer) the overwhelming majority of it comes from the Left who is quite comfortable with it, and it's going to get worse as more 3rd world illegals pour into the country thanks to Biden and Obama.
Look, there is no excuse for what is happening on the college campuses, what is being said by some profs, etc. No one's defending that. Crazy that they openly support leadership opposed to so many of the ideals they fight tooth and nail for here.
But it has always struck me as strange that many on the right talk about Jewish conspiracies but support Israel like it's a little America. I have no real problem with their support, just don't get how you can support Israel, but then believe in Jewish conspiracy theories right and left and bring them up any time you speak of a Jewish liberal.
I also have no idea how you can be all in on the US supporting Israel, but be iffy and "we shouldn't get involved" with Ukraine and Russia. Both were clearly invaded and one has a much better argument of it being unprovoked than the other. Yet many voices on the right have no problem with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chopdawg75

Everyone is a centrist, except they’re not.

Reactions: Whosyodawgy
I don’t see a bit of difference between the two to me they are both the same. They both hate Christian’s and Jews.

And you're not a a centrist, pal.
Its the weekend son. Relax. And Ive never met a Trumpite who believed in a centrist. Black and white world for you. Some people need that or theyd go crazy. I understand.

I'm not a Trumpite, whatever that is, but you're not a centrist.
I didn't say you were. Just said I've never met one that thought there was such thing as a centrist.
Curious, what is a centrist to you? I'm guessing you probably don't have a definition of one because you don't believe there is such a thing. Again, I get it. Some people can't handle more than two choices or thinking beyond what a clan tells them to.

I didn't say you were. Just said I've never met one that thought there was such thing as a centrist.
Curious, what is a centrist to you? I'm guessing you probably don't have a definition of one because you don't believe there is such a thing. Again, I get it. Some people can't handle more than two choices or thinking beyond what a clan tells them to.
A centrist doesn't have extremist views, is willing to compromise for the good of the country, can put themselves in the shoes of others, and is willing to listen to other points of view without an automatic knee jerk reaction that the other side is evil.

That's my definition anyway.

A centrist doesn't have extremist views, is willing to compromise for the good of the country, can put themselves in the shoes of others, and is willing to listen to other points of view without an automatic knee jerk reaction that the other side is evil.

That's my definition anyway.
Okay. Not really sure why I don't fit that definition. But on here, I don't think most of you seem be willing to agree to disagree on anything. And I've never referred to any of you as evil. I mean, being a Cock is pretty bad, but I've never said it was evil.
But in truth, someone could be extremely liberal and fit that definition. And I'm definitely not that by any kind of definition in terms of belief system.

Okay. Not really sure why I don't fit that definition. But on here, I don't think most of you seem be willing to agree to disagree on anything. And I've never referred to any of you as evil. I mean, being a Cock is pretty bad, but I've never said it was evil.
But in truth, someone could be extremely liberal and fit that definition. And I'm definitely not that by any kind of definition in terms of belief system.
I would suggest the ppl on your side who refuse to call this misinformation are the same ppl who call those with opposing political views evil. It's a huge problem that we as a country need to fix - stat.

I don't have a side. But again. Your definition doesn't really make sense for a centrist. Anyone with almost any view can do all of that in your definition.
The research (some dawg fans here participated in the trials) indicated it had a very good success rate vs. the dominant strands at the time of testing......
But there's no reason to go through all of that again. Believe how you like. Never called you evil for it.
But if not believing the election was stolen, the vaccines are killing people at a much higher rate than COVID, etc. etc. are extreme views, I'm guilty as charged. I don't think that's how the majority would define extreme views though. Not talking about the Conspiracy Chat. Real world.

I don't have a side. But again. Your definition doesn't really make sense for a centrist. Anyone with almost any view can do all of that in your definition.
The research (some dawg fans here participated in the trials) indicated it had a very good success rate vs. the dominant strands at the time of testing......
But there's no reason to go through all of that again. Believe how you like. Never called you evil for it.
But if not believing the election was stolen, the vaccines are killing people at a much higher rate than COVID, etc. etc. are extreme views, I'm guilty as charged. I don't think that's how the majority would define extreme views though. Not talking about the Conspiracy Chat. Real world.
Dude, you’ve dragged me plenty of times, and I’m far from a Right winger on this Board.

As for the shot, there were tons of scientists and doctors who said back in 2021 that it wasn’t as advertised, but the media and especially social media silenced or canceled them. You know damn well Fauci knew and he made millions while keeping his mouth shut. Now suddenly that crowd has amnesia and selective history re-writing.

Dude, you’ve dragged me plenty of times, and I’m far from a Right winger on this Board.

As for the shot, there were tons of scientists and doctors who said back in 2021 that it wasn’t as advertised, but the media and especially social media silenced or canceled them. You know damn well Fauci knew and he made millions while keeping his mouth shut. Now suddenly that crowd has amnesia and selective history re-writing.
Even if you believe things, it doesn't mean that those are the main stream or normal views and the other is an extremist view.
I have friends who still believe we blew up the TTs in Manhattan. But they at least recognize that their beliefs are the uncommon ones. And again, never referred to you as evil. Disagreeing or thinking your beliefs are out there is not the same thing as calling you evil.

Even if you believe things, it doesn't mean that those are the main stream or normal views and the other is an extremist view.
I have friends who still believe we blew up the TTs in Manhattan. But they at least recognize that their beliefs are the uncommon ones. And again, never referred to you as evil. Disagreeing or thinking your beliefs are out there is not the same thing as calling you evil.
I don’t think you understood me. I never claimed yioiu called me evil. That was more of an overarching statement on civil discourse in our country. But you certainly have dragged me over time. That’s fine. I can take it.

I don’t think you understood me. I never claimed yioiu called me evil. That was more of an overarching statement on civil discourse in our country. But you certainly have dragged me over time. That’s fine. I can take it.
As you me and continuing to say I'm not a centrist. A centrist is not just someone without extreme views. You can be a conservative and a liberal without extreme views. My point is my views don't really fit with either side. And I don't strictly vote for either side. As I said before, you guys are "you're with me or against me" and that's fine. Many on the left are the same. But at least admit there is no such thing as center in your view.

As you me and continuing to say I'm not a centrist. A centrist is not just someone without extreme views. You can be a conservative and a liberal without extreme views. My point is my views don't really fit with either side. And I don't strictly vote for either side. As I said before, you guys are "you're with me or against me" and that's fine. Many on the left are the same. But at least admit there is no such thing as center in your view.
You have no idea what "side" I'm on. Frankly, given how the parties have flipped in the past 10 years, and even individuals such as Trump, most of us have changed over time to a certain extent.

Politics has become very uncivil since the times of Reagan / O'Neil. Each side will cast their blame. To me it started under Obama and exploded under Trump. Between that and having so many ppl in the country who don't like the US much less love it, we're in a bad place. Just go on X or any social media. It's basically a contest on who can tell the biggest lie or who can be the most derisive.

With that said, the Left has a real problem, exposed by the Israeli -Gaza war, that's making the recent House Speaker debacle look like child's play. Without trying to be melodramatic, it'll threaten the party.

You have no idea what "side" I'm on. Frankly, given how the parties have flipped in the past 10 years, and even individuals such as Trump, most of us have changed over time to a certain extent.

Politics has become very uncivil since the times of Reagan / O'Neil. Each side will cast their blame. To me it started under Obama and exploded under Trump. Between that and having so many ppl in the country who don't like the US much less love it, we're in a bad place. Just go on X or any social media. It's basically a contest on who can tell the biggest lie or who can be the most derisive.

With that said, the Left has a real problem, exposed by the Israeli -Gaza war, that's making the recent House Speaker debacle look like child's play. Without trying to be melodramatic, it'll threaten the party.
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT