ADVERTISEMENT

You know what the team ISN’T going to do this week?

Shephard10

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2015
Louisville, KY
They aren’t going to sit around whining and moaning about this game. They know full well what went wrong, and I believe they know how to fix it. I also believe we have the horses to get it done.

The season is still very young and we are still figuring things out - figuring out where everyone fits and how they can help (or, not help). Our young guys are getting a TON of extremely valuable minutes and reps that will pay massive dividends as the season goes on.

Our defense is going to keep us in games until the offense figures out who they are and ultimately how they want to be remembered.

I’m admittedly worried about what last night’s performance may signal, but just like our team isn’t going to hang their heads and give up, I’m not going to write them off.

Every season has a story, and not all aspects of the story are going to be fun to watch. I expect us to lose one single game to Texas this year and that’s it. I’m not predicting a blowout of Alabama, but I do believe we get right this next two weeks and find a way to grind out a tough win that will set us up well, and with confidence, for the rest of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.