ADVERTISEMENT

Your world under Biden and heels up Harris…

Two if by Sea

National Champion
Silver Member
Apr 16, 2024
Hundreds dead in Bangladesh after riots and PM stepping down.

Sustained riots in UK

Russia forcefully and martially occupying Ukraine.

Zero US border security. Illegals running rampant, living better than citizens on their tax money.

Inflation at decades high level.

Gas and energy at all time highs

New Middle East unrest, causing riots/issues in US and threatening a world at war.

Food prices and increases highest on record

Stock market cratering and not done yet.

This is all just today’s news. They’ve messed up so much more like Afghanistan. Anyone that doesn’t see these two clowns for what they are, are seriously brainwashed, hyper-politicized left wing robots.

Not sure why trump or anyone would want to preside over what he’ll we will be facing the next 4 years, as the results of 4 yrs of atrocious policy making come to the upcoming reality.

Sustained riots in UK

Zero US border security. Illegals running rampant, living better than citizens on their tax money.

New Middle East unrest, causing riots/issues in US and threatening a world at war.

This is all just today’s news. They’ve messed up so much more like Afghanistan. Anyone that doesn’t see these two clowns for what they are, are seriously brainwashed, hyper-politicized left wing robots.

Not sure why trump or anyone would want to preside over what he’ll we will be facing the next 4 years, as the results of 4 yrs of atrocious policy making come to the upcoming reality.

The world is definitely in bad shape. This falls directly at the feet of Prsident Biden and VP Harris.

Sustained riots in UK

Trump isn’t going to be a savior. I think we need a villian. We really do. The next few years are going to suck even worse before it gets better. He has a complete clusterf to try to fix. God help us if Harris gets elected. I mean that.

Trump isn’t going to be a savior. I think we need a villian. We really do. The next few years are going to suck even worse before it gets better. He has a complete clusterf to try to fix. God help us if Harris gets elected. I mean that.
Good god I can’t believe the brainwashing you have endured. Your football post seem to be sane, and your political posts are off your ****ing rocker. Gets some help.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Good god I can’t believe the brainwashing you have endured. Your football post seem to be sane, and your political posts are off your ****ing rocker. Gets some help.
Tell me. What is insane. I said trump isn’t a savior. But he is a villian. Right now we need someone who will make tough decisions and not pretend everything is ok. Oh the horror. You need to grow up. Most here would tell you that admitting you are a liberal means you are insane. I am not one of them. But if you don’t think the country is in a terrible position, I would love to hear it. Both the vp and president hit all time lows for their approval ratings. Since they started keeping up with that. Insane is wanting to promote someone who is the worst ever to do the job. Tell me where I am wrong. You were one of those guys hoping Willie Martinez would get promoted to head coach? That is what you guys are trying to do. Are you old enough to even remember who Willie Martinez is?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT