ADVERTISEMENT

Zippy Morocco

wayxpython

Diehard supporter
Oct 20, 2011
Willacoochee, GA
571e8c7c9094c.image.jpg

JohnnyBee gave Chat this mega hit.................

571e8c7c9094c.image.jpg

he was a character. Did pretty good in commercial real estate in Athens for many years. I know he owned the building and the land but I think he may have also owned the Arby's franchise itself for awhile. He had his fingers in quite a few other ventures. Always heard he could pinch a penny as well as anyone. Athens took good care of him after he graduated and he played it right. Or he may have died broke for all I know, but I seriously doubt it. I met him a couple of times.

571e8c7c9094c.image.jpg

My God, that stank on ice, made 1980s Dylan sound melodious, almost as if he didn’t have a sock stuffed in his mouth. Please tell JohnnyBee I’ve heard cats screwing who could stay on key closer than that. And speaking of that loser Dylan, Robbie Robertson, who backed him up for decades, said “POET? POET? You think that hack is a POET? “"You may call me Terry, you may call me Timmy / You may call me Bobby, you may call me Zimmy." He was a drunk. Tell @JohnnyBeeDawg this song is dogrocket caterwailing.

My God, that stank on ice, made 1980s Dylan sound melodious, almost as if he didn’t have a sock stuffed in his mouth. Please tell JohnnyBee I’ve heard cats screwing who could stay on key closer than that. And speaking of that loser Dylan, Robbie Robertson, who backed him up for decades, said “POET? POET? You think that hack is a POET? “"You may call me Terry, you may call me Timmy / You may call me Bobby, you may call me Zimmy." He was a drunk. Tell @JohnnyBeeDawg this song is dogrocket caterwailing.

let it be known,
I had Nothing to to with it.
mine is melodic and smooth...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT