ADVERTISEMENT

‘Why Seizing Trump's Assets, Like Trump Tower….

All Trump gotta do is hire him some squatters to hang out at all his New York properties They’ll never be able to take hold of his stuff.
I think his meme stock (Truth Social) is about to hit thanks to a Brazilian "prince" backing the DWAC play.

I don't understand a SPAC, you don't understand a SPAC, most don't understand a SPAC,

Hell, not even Trump understands a SPAC, but he knows taking money from morons and the weak.

Reactions: KidneyStoned
I think his meme stock (Truth Social) is about to hit thanks to a Brazilian "prince" backing the DWAC play.

I don't understand a SPAC, you don't understand a SPAC, most don't understand a SPAC,

Hell, not even Trump understands a SPAC, but he knows taking money from morons and the weak.
Would have to listen to it again, but I believe the fellow narrating this mentioned there is a risk involved if it makes it to appellate court.

Mentions that this could go on for years. Says that the risk of seizing money/assets would be if he is eventually found innocent….that they would have to pay it back.

Also the risk of running off new business. I certainly wouldn’t want to invest there.

Nonetheless, who knows how it will turn out. But it should be interesting.

All Trump gotta do is hire him some squatters to hang out at all his New York properties They’ll never be able to take hold of his stuff.
That is an old law that is in most states, maybe all….can’t remember. I believe it is called the “Homestead Act” it started sometime in the 1800’s.

It doesn’t really apply today and should not be a law any longer imo.

Reactions: SLC_Dawg

While president, Trump (policy) was making money for the weak morons who voted against him.

While president, Trump (policy) was making money for the weak morons who voted against him.
huh?

last I checked (which was this morning) real wages are above pre-pandemic levels AND the stock market(s) are breaking records.

Seize the property and Trumps elected!
I really think there is some truth in that comment. The needle will move toward Trump even more with Minority heterosexual males voters. They will NOT go for that type government overreach

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
huh?

last I checked (which was this morning) real wages are above pre-pandemic levels AND the stock market(s) are breaking records.
You need to check on some credible news sources and get the real story. One thing the liberal run MSM is good for is manipulating the numbers to work for their agenda, and the naive dems continue to fall for the same b.s. every time. The adults in the room know exactly what’s going on.

Ever hear about the word inflation? Can today’s wages keep up with it? Ever wonder why most businesses continue to work understaffed? Ever hear about the consequences of printing money? You won’t hear about any of that from your “sources.”

Last edited:
huh?

That wish that this mattered is over. Long gone. I have had at least 30 democrat clients in the last two weeks say the current admin left us behind. It is hard to afford just to live. Just to eat. It isn’t real everywhere. And just like any numbers from this administration or associated with the economy, they usually turn out to be complete bullshit.

You need to check on some credible news sources and get the real story. One thing the liberal run MSM is good for is manipulating the numbers to work for their agenda, and the naive dems continue to fall for the same b.s. every time. The adults in the room know exactly what’s going on.

Ever hear about the word inflation? Can today’s wages keep with it? Ever wonder why most businesses continue to work understaffed? Ever hear about the consequences of printing money? You won’t hear about any of that from your “sources.”
BS Government Statistics (a sample, not an exhaustive list):

Inflation rate, which does not include several major costs of living. Changed in 1980 to include a limited, changing (i.e. manipulated) basket of goods. Inflation was too high, so the government changed the calculation.

Unemployment rate, which ignores those not actively seeking jobs - currently at an all time high.

Job Growth, which fails to differentiate full time vs. part time jobs, and fails to differentiate new jobs vs. return to work. We can actually lose full time jobs and have positive job growth.

Does “real” ignore the roughly 20% inflation over this time period?
"Real wages are wages adjusted for inflation, or, equivalently, wages in terms of the amount of goods and services that can be bought. This term is used in contrast to nominal wages or unadjusted wages."

not saying life is perfect

but it is not less perfect than it was

"Real wages are wages adjusted for inflation, or, equivalently, wages in terms of the amount of goods and services that can be bought. This term is used in contrast to nominal wages or unadjusted wages."

Thx for clarifying, which inflation calculator are they using? Does it account for target, publix and chick fil A?

I just looked and those sites the Dems quote claim the average worker saw a 23% increase in pay since 2019. I don’t know ANYONE who has seen an increase especially one like that. My family has seen a drop in income since 2019 on top of higher prices. Daughter is an engineer and her firm laying off people the past year and she’s been on a pay freeze for almost two years despite increased responsibilities and a bigger title which in the past would have come with a big pay increase. That don’t pay the bills! The only people seeing wage increases are entry level and minimum wage employees. That’s the only way they could fabricate that 23% increase in 4 years.

Go check out the recent comments by Larry Summers.

Good accurate definition. The issue is that your stat was wrong. Real wages are down cumulatively from 2019. Conversely real wages were up 7 percent at this point in Trump’s first (of two) terms.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
I just looked and those sites the Dems quote claim the average worker saw a 23% increase in pay since 2019. I don’t know ANYONE who has seen an increase especially one like that. My family has seen a drop in income since 2019 on top of higher prices. Daughter is an engineer and her firm laying off people the past year and she’s been on a pay freeze for almost two years despite increased responsibilities and a bigger title which in the past would have come with a big pay increase. That don’t pay the bills! The only people seeing wage increases are entry level and minimum wage employees. That’s the only way they could fabricate that 23% increase in 4 years.
Correct. It’s all in the minimum wage. The average well paid employee only sees an increase of about 3 to 4% per year.

It’s been a problem since the 1800s monopolies. Why didn’t Vanderbilt give his employees a raise instep he built the biltmore house. Zuckerberg own most of a Hawaiian island, and it isn’t small. Larry Ellison also owns an island in Hawaii, and FLIES his sailboats around the world to compete in regattas. Why don’t they pay their employees better? Well, because they don’t have to, that why.

I’m not one of those people who thinks we should tax millionaires any different than the rest of us, except for percentage. The way we are spending money we’d break every one of them in a month.

Last edited:
Reactions: zingerdawg

Have posted this before, but here is a quick look comparing Presidents all the way back to Jimmy Carter. This is through 37 weeks, which I believe would be around February of this year for Biden:

Adjusted Inflation or Real Wages:

2.21.24tab2.png

As you can see, the guy before Biden finished his term at +7.1%. That is the highest (best) of all Presidents dating back to Jimmy Carter. Who knows where Biden will finish, but my guess would be somewhere close to around where the negative number is now.

Trump obviously excels in this department.

CPI:

2.21.24tab1.png

So far, Biden is the second worse in this area behind Jimmy Carter. Biden will more than likely finish this way. Again, Trump comes out on top.

I have always said that I vote with my wallet. But safety should always be first, for me that is. Between the southern border, "real wages" and inflation........I'd say that Biden is the second worst President we have had since Carter, some may argue that Biden is........but WTFDIK.

Here is the link:

https://perc.tamu.edu/blog/2024/02/presidents-real-wages.html

Last edited:
Correct. It’s all in the minimum wage. The average well paid employee only sees an increase of about 3 to 4% per year.

It’s been a problem since the 1800s monopolies. Why didn’t Vanderbilt give his employees a raise instep he built the biltmore house. Zuckerberg own most of a Hawaiian island, and it isn’t small. Larry Ellison also owns an island in Hawaii, and FLIES his sailboats around the world to compete in regattas. Why don’t they pay their employees better? Well, because they don’t have to, that why.

I’m not one of those people who thinks we should tax millionaires any different than the rest of us, except for percentage. The way we are spending money we’d break every one of them in a month.
Have posted this before, but here is a quick look comparing Presidents all the way back to Jimmy Carter. This is through 37 weeks, which I believe would be around February of this year for Biden:

Adjusted Inflation or Real Wages:

2.21.24tab2.png

As you can see, the guy before Biden finished his term at +7.1%. That is the highest (best) of all Presidents dating back to Jimmy Carter. Who knows where Biden will finish, but my guess would be somewhere close to around where the negative number is now.

Trump obviously excels in this department.

CPI:

2.21.24tab1.png

So far, Biden is the second worse in this area behind Jimmy Carter. Biden will more than likely finish this way. Again, Trump comes out on top.

I have always said that I vote with my wallet. But safety should always be first, for me that is. Between the southern border, "real wages" and inflation........I'd say that Biden is the second worst President we have had since Carter, some may argue that Biden is........but WTFDIK.

Here is the link:

https://perc.tamu.edu/blog/2024/02/presidents-real-wages.html
I can’t like these two posts enough. Really the only reason worth putting up with trump. Impossible to argue with.

I keep trying to explain this to the libs on the board. The numbers they are giving you aren’t correct. The article linked above along with both these posts are so spot on. They use subjective info to come up with their numbers. It isn’t close. Anyone that has had a McDonald’s breakfast in the last thre years knows it has gone from 4.50 to 7.50. Pretty sure that isn’t used. My kids apartment went from 1100 in 2021 to 1550 in 2024. That is a 40 percent increase in rent.

Last edited:
I can’t like these two posts enough. Really the only reason worth putting up with trump. Impossible to argue with.

I keep trying to explain this to the libs on the board. The numbers they are giving you aren’t correct. The article linked above along with both these posts are so spot on. They use subjective info to come up with their numbers. It isn’t close. Anyone that has had a McDonald’s breakfast in the last thre years knows it has gone from 4.50 to 7.50. Pretty sure that isn’t used. My kids apartment went from 1100 in 2020 to 1550 in 2024.
None of it’s hard, decide what is important to you. look for the facts and vote. Let the chips fall where they may.

Honestly think most are seeing through this political hunt for Trump. The judicial system will end up working and it all will backfire. They were probably better off just leaving it all alone.

He’s picking up steam, this stuff is just helping him to.

A big victory for Trump today imo, thinks eventually the charges in NY will get dropped.

Safe to assume this does not account for target, publix and chick fil A based upon your response

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT