ADVERTISEMENT

“FOLKS”…….

I’m not sure why anyone thought interest rates were coming down 2024. Yes, I’ve read multiple articles about it, but the underlying data shows that inflation is still a major problem.

The rate of inflation is decreasing from about 4% to 3%. But that still means inflation is going up very fast because it’s already up way above where it was in 2019.

How much of this is the president fault? Maybe 30%, but as President of the United States, Joe Biden will have to answer for this whether it’s logical or not.

I’m not sure why anyone thought interest rates were coming down 2024. Yes, I’ve read multiple articles about it, but the underlying data shows that inflation is still a major problem.

The rate of inflation is decreasing from about 4% to 3%. But that still means inflation is going up very fast because it’s already up way above where it was in 2019.

How much of this is the president fault? Maybe 30%, but as President of the United States, Joe Biden will have to answer for this whether it’s logical or not.
I thought an election year might be an incentive to drop further, but it was only a hunch. I love how the writer seems befuddled that consumer prices are still rising while we only have 3% inflation "on paper."

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
Even as they cook the numbers leaving off primary indicators such as fuel and food prices. Interest rates have no hope for falling, until we get closer to election and they will create a token decrease to try and convince the populace things are heading the right direction.

Any dem at this point is a complete joke by ignoring these numbers. They shouldn’t even be taken seriously

Reactions: stray
Even as they cook the numbers leaving off primary indicators such as fuel and food prices. Interest rates have no hope for falling, until we get closer to election and they will create a token decrease to try and convince the populace things are heading the right direction.

Any dem at this point is a complete joke by ignoring these numbers. They shouldn’t even be taken seriously
Hopefully, people have their priorities in order and are smarter this time.

I am guessing they are, living through this has a tendency to make most pay attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT