ADVERTISEMENT

🚨 D’ville’s fake 321 🚨

donalsonville_dawg

Bird Law Expert
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2014
Atlanta, GA
This week’s fake 321 is brought to you by my dog Rex’s pneumonia, Culture Club, and my second margarita. Let’s get after it.

3 fax

1. I hates ‘em forever. Growing up in southwest Georgia, I was raised with a real disdain for FSU. They played in a crap conference and had to get up for exactly two games a year in the 90s. My dad hated them since the 60s “because they broke Bob Taylor’s leg” when he was at UGA. What I’ll remember the most, though, is after 2002 when the tags on the front of the Seminole County Silverados switched from garnet to the red and black power G. FSU has always been a fair weather school, so it suits them right that they’ve got a fairweather team sitting out this game.

2. Karma Chameleon. FSU made it to 13-0 and was left out of the CFP due to their conference that was easier than a Tri-delt after two lemon drop shots. In 1992, they had a chance to move to the SEC but didn’t because, per Bobby Bowden, “It would have been hard wading through that SEC. Too many good teams in there, boy.” Revenge is a dish best served cold, and FSU is getting a big frozen plate of it in Miami this weekend.

eNUjyP.gif

3. This game isn’t meaningless/Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened. I’m tired of hearing that this game is “meaningless”. They’ve been playing the OB since 1935 - tied with the Sugar for second oldest bowl. This is your last chance to see us play as back to back champs (at least until 2026). This is our chance to win our 42nd game in 3 years against just 2 losses. How good is that? Well, it’s a 95% winning percentage. From 1980-1982, we were 33-3 (92%). From 2002-2004 we were 34-6 (85%). These are the peak days of UGA football, and tomorrow is about putting an exclamation point on it. Put on your best red and black and bark at kids tomorrow like it’s your job.

dog-man.gif

2 questions

1. Do you really want to hurt me? This is what FSU will be asking UGA tomorrow. In a battle of these two Culture Clubs, it’s pretty clear that UGA hasn’t just built a team, it’s built a program. FSU, by contrast, was given life by the portal and the last 4 weeks it has died via the portal. Instead of rallying the troops and playing tomorrow to show the committee it was wrong, almost all of FSU’s players of consequence have decided to watch the game at Dave and Busters instead playing. The Dawgs, by contrast, appear to be full strength save for injuries and some back ups who have left for second and third tier schools.

a50ee5b79406cb590808032c29f49b8b.gif

2. How motivated will the Dawgs be? Let’s be honest: while FSU wants to be in this game less than Bama wants catches reviewed by replay, it’s fair if some of the Dawgs wished they were in NoLa this next week instead. Despite that, I expect the coaches and team leaders to keep the squad focused and ready to go tomorrow.

1 prediction

Pain. FSU may not be showing up tomorrow, but the Dawgs are. The only man that can keep this game close is Kirby Smart. The Dawgs start a little slow on offense early - FSU does play good defense - but the dam breaks open in the third quarter. Dawgs 49-10 and win 13 or more games for the third year in a row and the fifth time in school history.

200w.gif

Finally, a personal note: thanks for all the laughs and well wishes on these fake 321s this year. They’re not meant to be serious, and I hope you guys had fun and they brought you some enjoyment. Let’s whip FSU’s ass and get ready to do it to Clemson in the Benz

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News