ADVERTISEMENT

🚨 D’ville’s Fake 321: SEC Championship edition 🚨

donalsonville_dawg

Bird Law Expert
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2014
Atlanta, GA
This week’s 321 is brought to you by the brisket sammich and the overbite I had for lunch today at the Calhoun Buc ee’s along with a freshly cracked open Tropicalia. Oh and also by those of you who told me I had to do this even if I didn’t want to because the Dawgs were on a heater. GATA

3 fax

1. Stop looking at the other jersey. I know, it says we’re playing Bama and for some of you it gets Uranus puckered tighter than that “everything but” girl you met at Brumby. But imagine tomorrow we were playing an offense with the same yards per play as Kentucky and a defense with the same yards per play allowed as Maryland.

That’s who will be across the sideline tomorrow. It’ll say Bama on the scoreboard, but it’s Bamalite on the stat sheet.

2. The student has become the teacher. Pollack said it best in LA: Georgia is the predominant program now. After the 2017 natty, over the next two years, UGA went 23-5. Respectable; not elite. Bama those years went 25-3.

Since we last met in 2021, the Dawgs have gone 29-0. Bama has gone 23-4. Respectable; not elite. They now are who we were in 2018-2019 and we’re Top Dawg
Lt0zWWk.gif

3. The best song about Alabama is written by dudes from Florida, and the song that gets their students wild at games is about fornicating in Tennessee. That’s how unimportant Alabama is as a state. It’s the state you have to drive west through to get to all the fun shit on the coast in Mississippi and in NoLa. It’s truly the southern equivalent of a flyover state, and all those poor people had was Alabama football until we ripped their hearts out on a freezing cold night in Indy.
IMG-8656.jpg

2 questions

1. Remember that game in 2020 when all the Broncos’ QBs had Covid and they had to start some WR who had played QB in college? That’s who Milroe is. He’s a good athlete with a big arm who is a runner and a thrower. He’s not an elite QB, and they don’t even let him make reads because he can’t. That’s not a recipe for success against good defenses and good secondaries like he’s doing to face tomorrow night. We just can’t let him get loose scrambling like the greatest Bammer of all time

forrest-gump-7728-o.gif

2. Whose streak gets broken? The Dawgs are riding a 29 game win streak; Bama has never lost in MBS or to the Dawgs in Atlanta. Hell, Bama hasn’t lost to ANYONE in Atlanta since 2008. This game has more streaking than the UGA campus in 1974
default.jpg

1 prediction.

Pain.
IMG-5853.jpg

Milroe will make some plays early to keep it close at halftime, but the Dawgs pull away in the second half. Bama gets to enjoy Glendale while we’re in the French quarter. Dawgs 34-17. Make sure to pour a hand grenade out for the Gumps when you’re on Bourbon Street for New Years

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News