ADVERTISEMENT

(12) Georgia - Florida GA/FL "ALL INCLUSIVE" Cabana Suite - UNLIMITED Adult Beverages & Food!

CharleyTrippi

National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2023
****If interested, please email me at "bulldawg711543@yahoo.com" for fastest response.***
Selling my (2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12) extra prized UGA - UF Florida "ALL INCLUSIVE" Cabana Suite Tickets which include UNLIMITED Adult Beverages & Food service starting (2) hours Prior to Kickoff (1:30pm) and lasting till (1.5) hours after the game ends (8:30 - 9:00ish pm). Tickets are mobile for quick and convenient transfer.

**PLEASE NOTE - I am willing to sell any number (1 - 12) of the tickets if interested**

Additional Details:

- Cabanas have their own private elevators for accessing their specific level (any of the stadium attendants will be able to direct you to the appropriate elevators).

- Adult beverages will already be fully stocked & waiting on you PRIOR to your arrival.

- Food: (4) course meal with light appetizers being served as soon as the first people begin to arrive with heavy hors d’oeuvres following shortly there after. Next course served during each quarter of the game.

- Unlimited FREE Food & Adult beverage service as soon as the stadium opens at least (2) hours prior to kickoff and continues till 1.5 hours after the game ends to allow traffic to dissipate prior to your departure.

- A dedicated attendant will be stationed in the cabana at all times to assist in restocking food & beverages as needed.

- Private Restrooms are conveniently located next to the Cabana.

- Features a lounge experience…complete with sofas, fans and HDTVs along with seating both inside the Cabana and outside for the ultimate game experience!

- In case of RAIN, you will be Covered and stay completely DRY!!!

For buyer's protection and peace of mind, I will definitely take pictures of the Tickets in my TicketMaster Account and send them to you PRIOR to any payment to verify they are real and all information is correct. In addition to the pics, am more than willing to do anything else reasonable for further verification if needed.

Asking $700 each or best offer. If you have any questions, please let me know. Am more than happy to call the Ticket Office to find out any answer if needed.

**PLEASE NOTE - In addition to the tickets above, I also have 8 LOWER LEVEL in Section 230 "AISLE Seats" along with a PARKING PASS for LOT X if interested. Go DAWGS!!

****If interested, please email me at "bulldawg711543@yahoo.com" for fastest response.***

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News