ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Offense- By Position

Moise

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
Just my opinion of course, but here is how I would rate our offense next year by position. Obviously things change as players decide to come and go. The offense will still be our strength next year, the defense is a concern.

OL: B+ rating. Even if all the players that we speculate might leave, do leave, a starting five of Green and Freeling at tackle, Fairchild and Morris at guard, and Wilson at center could be very good. Depth is the major concern, we don't have anybody proven after that.

QB: A rating. Beck is one of the best QB"s in the country next year. If he was a stronger runner this would be an A+. Stockton and Raiola provide great depth.

RB: B- rating. A lot of this depends on Broderick Robinsons availability. We still don't know what we have in Roderick Robinson and Paul, I have a sense that Paul will be impactful. One or more of the 3 freshman coming in could also be impactful, but we just don't know yet. This group will talented, but young and inexperienced.

WR: B+ rating. Even without McConkey this group should be good, but if others- such as Lovett, Thomas, and A. Smith leave, then I might start getting nervous. Bell, Lovett, and Thomas would be a quality starting group. Hopefully A. Smith, CJ Smith, Evans, and Williams are ready to make an impact. Getting Humphreys could be the difference maker.

TE- A- rating. There will never be another Brock Bowers, so it's impossible not to see the tight end position as a let down, but in reality Delp, Luckie, and Spurlin are still an exceptional group. Probably one of the best in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News