ADVERTISEMENT

5.2 million (that we know of) came across our border in 2022

maugwa

"Le Renard Subtil" Huron Indian chief
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
Already 800K+ for 2023 but lets not fugking mention our border disaster and the river of drugs flowing into this country.

And that spy balloon thingy..................not a peep from that stupid bastard.

11 more months ...............

I'll wait here for any DIM rebuttal on these obvious "trivial issues."

Last edited:
Already 800K+ for 2023 but lets not fugking mention our border disaster and the river of drugs flowing into this country.

And that spy balloon thingy..................not a peep from that stupid bastard.

All you mentioned are Trumps fault along with WWII.

Who’s paying for all of this?

Lol “5.2m that we know of” - that number isnt real so change it to “that I fell for”

And Biden directed the balloon to be shot down immediately but wisely followed military advice on when to do it. Trump of course likely wasnt aware when the previous balloons had flown over during his administration since he famously wasn’t interested in national security briefings and found the day to day of being President boring.

Lol “5.2m that we know of” - that number isnt real so change it to “that I fell for”

And Biden directed the balloon to be shot down immediately but wisely followed military advice on when to do it. Trump of course likely wasnt aware when the previous balloons had flown over during his administration since he famously wasn’t interested in national security briefings and found the day to day of being President boring.
Yeah, because there is nowhere between Montana and South Carolina where a balloon can be taken down safely and the border and border towns are secure with only school teachers and fruit pickers crossing.

The people of this country have us in this MESS we are in . THAT VOTED for who is in office enough said.

Reactions: CCSouth
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT