ADVERTISEMENT

A day in the life of a chat thread

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Thread starter: "The complex similarities in the offensive philosophies of the hybrid passing packages of Shot in hammer and Bobo have a remarkable parallel.

1st reply: The remarkable similarities are accute to the nuances of the pro set differential.

2nd reply: Heck, Bobo had tough time moving the ball against Florida last year. Doubt Shot will do any better as the team learns a new system.

Boro: You don't get the five star players, we will never compete.

3rd reply: The key is how well the QB picks up the new system.

Boro: Not a five star QB on the roster. The element ratio of five star related talent......................arguably with a tight................your blind footwork............on a horizontal plane.................relative to the extensive.......... furthermore, the relation of that coefficient factor.......

4th reply: We should wear red pants in Jacksonville.

Boro: "The genetic makeup of a five star recruit. ........... situationally.........

5th reply: More of a Nike Combat pant with little stripes to make us look fast....

6th reply: Shots receiver slot pattern. ....

7th reply: But red cleats would look so cool.

8th reply: Can you just get off the five star thingy for at least a day there Boro?

Boro: Relative to the drag coefficient of a three stars butt drag.........

9th reply: Think we'll have anyone drafted in 2021 draft?

10th reply: Black pants with red helmets

Boro: The percentage of five stars in politics.....

11th reply: You losers, we'll suck without Bobo.....

12th reply: I really liked the black helmets

This my friends, is vent logic. It is how we chat.

Reactions: LumpLump
Thread starter: "The complex similarities in the offensive philosophies of the hybrid passing packages of Shot in hammer and Bobo have a remarkable parallel.

1st reply: The remarkable similarities are accute to the nuances of the pro set differential.

2nd reply: Heck, Bobo had tough time moving the ball against Florida last year. Doubt Shot will do any better as the team learns a new system.

Boro: Not a five star QB on the roster. The element ratio of five star related talent......................arguably with a tight................your blind footwork............on a horizontal plane.................relative to the extensive.......... furthermore, the relation of that coefficient factor.......

Boro: "The genetic makeup of a five star recruit. ........... situationally.........

5th reply: More of a Nike Combat pant with little stripes to make us look fast....

8th reply: Can you just get off the five star thingy for at least a day there Boro?

How long did it take you to type that out?

I don't get it-too complicated for me. Sounds like you miss the ones who left. The ones who all thought alike.

Last edited:
And I forgot to put in the part about some of our venters preoccupation with the body parts of UGA football players. One would have to be a real rascal to do that........ what a rascal.
Are you going to give me a noogie next? Perhaps maybe a lecture that my generation is ruining the world?

Are you going to give me a noogie next? Perhaps maybe a lecture that my generation is ruining the world?

Nah, your preoccupation with that wears me out. And I wouldn't want to tangle with and get owned by someone who is the spokesperson for his generation......... That is a huge responsibility. I know you have more important things to do.

Nah, your preoccupation with that wears me out. And I wouldn't want to tangle with and get owned by someone who is the spokesperson for his generation......... That is a huge responsibility. I know you have more important things to do.
Going by post length alone, looks like I do have more important things to do than you.

Going by post length alone, looks like I do have more important things to do than you.

Dang, figured me out. I have done gone into a gun fight with a pocket knife.

I am generationally challenged. I defer to your vast life experiences and stand down.

Dang, figured me out. I have done gone into a gun fight with a pocket knife.

I am generationally challenged. I defer to your vast life experiences and stand down.
Thank you for understanding your role.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT