ADVERTISEMENT

A day to honor those servicemen and women who gave their life in the service of their country

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
May we take a step back to recognize the sacrifice of life in the honor of duty.

May we, at all times and in all decisions, remember that sacrifice as we act and respond as citizens.

May the honor and valor of those lives be remembered and taught to each generation.

archives.org lists all servicemen and women who were casualties of war. You should visit the site.

It would be cool if we we went to to site and just randomly chose a name to verbalize , to say the soldiers name, to have the name spoken one more time, maybe for the last time. To allow that name to exist again.

I chose a Sergeant from Gwinnett county named Roger D. Orr. He is remembered today. It is the least I can do.

May we all take a min to think about them.

Last edited:
May we take a step back to recognize the sacrifice of life in the honor of duty.

May we, at all times and in all decisions, remember that sacrifice as we act and respond as citizens.

May the honor and valor of those lives be remembered and taught to each generation.

archives.org lists all servicemen and women who were casualties of war. You should visit the site.

It would be cool if we we went to to site and just randomly chose a name to verbalize , to say the soldiers name, to have the name spoken one more time, maybe for the last time. To allow that name to exist again.

I chose a Sargent from Gwinnett county named Roger D. Orr. He is remembered today. It is the least I can do.

Sergeant not sargent

memorial-day-thank-you-l7wk1hj6so04zcew.gif

Never forget our American Heroes

I chose a Sergeant from Gwinnett county named Roger D. Orr. He is remembered today. It is the least I can do.

I just returned from my American Legion Memorial Day Ceremony. We had to set up another row of chairs. There were many memories for fallen soldiers and good patriotic music.

i usually agree with all your takes to include the one abut honoring a fallen soldier but don’t you think the first part of honoring the individual is getting his rank right?
OK, you got me there. Thanks phoenix!

Reactions: sgidawg
I just returned from my American Legion Memorial Day Ceremony. We had to set up another row of chairs. There were many memories for fallen soldiers and good patriotic music.
That is awesome!

Reactions: sgidawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT