ADVERTISEMENT

A Different Day

jlgreen

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Warner Robins, GA
The best leaders are ones that are able to see change, often before others, and adjust their methods and lead people in change. We are in a different day. It doesn't matter if we like it. Things have changed. I would have loved to see Kirby leading the dawgs in the old college landscape. But everything has changed. This is a new day. I know Kirby can coach. I know Kirby can lead. I know Kirby can recruit. I know Kirby has vision and has a program mentality not just an X's and O's mentality. I know Kirby can hire and empower his coaches. He is a true 5 star coach. If you can coach, lead, recruit, cast vision, and hire well you can dominate and there have been very few true 5 star coaches. We have one and because of it we are at the top of college football.

It's a different day. There is no denying that everything feels different. We are about to learn just how great of a leader we have. I would not trade him for anyone. But he is in the biggest test of his college football career from an adjustment standpoint. Obviously, NIL is the largest adjustment. So is leading from the top. So is super conferences. So is dealing with a rogue newspaper and tragedy. Will the changes bring Kirby down to the pack as a coach or will he adjust and continue college football dominance? I would bet on his success, but there is no denying the uncertainty in all the new changes in todays college football.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News