ADVERTISEMENT

A thread on the Clemson Rivals forum titled, "Clemson opens with UGA next year"...

rednblack4life

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2018
Drink up ladies and gents!

"If dabo doesn't make wholesale changes soon next year is going to be over before it even starts. It *can* get worse than this folks."

"Right now this looks like Bama in 2008, but much much worse. Woof."

"Bless our lil ole hearts"

"Lot of time before then. Hopefully UGA gets aids."

"Ugh, you are right and a neutral site game too, I hate those with a passion

APP State at home the following week will be tough too"

"Can't stand watching UGA. I've barely watched them this year, but if I have one of there games on, everytime I look up its always them scoring or making a positive play. They have almost no negative plays. They are the exact opposite of us & it just pisses me off seeing them sustain there dominance. No signs of slowing down either. Makes me sick."

"APP STATE WEEK 2 RIGHT AFTER UGA????? LMFAOOO we are ****ED"

"Pepper your angus"

"Yep, then ACC game

I could see the acc putting FSU right after APP"

"Gotta get out of this game"

"Oh boy…"

"My fiancé is a huge dawg fan, she wants to go to this game. I think I may tell her I might be with my gay lover that weekend."

"We are going to get embarrassed."

"Going to be a blood bath unfortunately."

"OP, can we let the first dumpster fire burn out before starting the next one please?"

"UGA wants to win at all costs and they reload with elite talent annually. They are the new dynasty. Makes me sick."

"UGA to open with several cans of whoopass on clemson"

"Unfortunately I don't believe any amount of changes made this off season will spare us from the whipping we bout to take in that game. Unless we go HEAVY on the portal."

"UGA will name the score next year. We'll lose a ton off of our defense, and I doubt the offense will have put it together by then. I don't think Kirby likes Dabo, and I can see him running it up in this one."

"Well, the good news is they won't have Bowers and Beck. But, unlike Clemson they'll use the portal to fill those gaps"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News