ADVERTISEMENT

A three-peat is there for the taking..

theboyracer45

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2011
I have no idea if this year’s team can get to the level of the 2021 or 2022 teams, but last night showed that we still have the highest ceiling of any team in the country THIS year.

Beck is going to start being talked about in NFL draft circles, we are getting healthy across our skill positions (Ladd, Milton) and guys like RaRa and Dom are starting to get more comfortable. Oh and #19 seems like he might be a good player. Hopefully we can get Mims back by Mizzou as well. On defense, it seems like we are starting to find an identity. Bullard seemed more like himself last night and it showed in our performance. Starks and Lassiter are first round type talents in the secondary and Mondon looks to be getting into game shape after dealing with an injury all summer/fall. We still need some of the young DL (Miller, Hall) to keep getting better but all of the talent is there.

Add in the fact that Texas was exposed yesterday, I don’t think Ohio State is nearly what they have been, Bama is very one dimensional and I am just not sure who our biggest opponent would even be? Maybe Michigan? But I tend to think their style of play is perfect for us… So more and more it looks like a three-peat is there for the taking. Now we just have to take it!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News