ADVERTISEMENT

All in 1 Season Ticket Loading

gfunk8899

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2019
Tifton
I haven't seen any posts about this, if so I apologize. This might sound like a good thing but not so much now that UGAAA has transitioned their partnership over to Seat Geek from Stub Hub. The All in 1 lets you transfer to your digital wallet one game to start which is UT Martin. After that game, Ball State will show up in your wallet and so on one at a time. Parking pass(es) also.

I sold tickets in the past on Stub Hub with the link. It would transfer your tickets and passes when you listed the sale. When they sold you didn't have to do anything else, just wait on your money. The tickets automatically transferred. Now, this is not the case because your tickets and parking passes for the entire season are not available to access only game by game. So, it now appears that you have to do a mobile transfer if the tickets and/or passes sell once they show up in your wallet. Just more work for a seller when it was a one time deal before. I also can't get a grip on Seat Geek and want to continue using Stub Hub but God knows what that might entail.

Just more crap UGAAA has created along with the Sanford Bridge closure. Any intel fellow venters may have would be appreciated.

A footnote, I am not that damn oulde that I can't do this stuff but damn man! I understand the concept behind ALL in 1. Why can't they just come up with a tap the button where it downloads all your tickets and passes at one time where you can see them!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News