ADVERTISEMENT

Another box of Kleenex for Gainesville as the tears continue to flow.....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Georgia bump Gator: Lagway is the keystone of this class. I liked Bowens but he was still one of our lower commits ratings wise. He is now one of UGAs lowest commits, now I believe is was underrated bit the facts are still he wasn't as highly thought of by the pundits..... but now that he is a dawg I'm sure his ranking will shoot up even in the absence of games , camps or anything else that would warrant an actual change in ranking.

"Kirby is so mean. He wants to break us b******" Gator:
Kirby is Spurrier with an unlimited recruiting budget. Any chance to take a recruit or cause discord with UF and their fanbase the better.

Edit: not coaching acumen just as it pertains to an alum who hates their rival passionately.

"Can't we all just get along" Gator:
Well this thread turned predictably ugly.

It sucks to lose Chauncey and it sucks to see the mud slinging among Gator fans.

"Somewhere Vince and Erk are having a good laugh" Gator:
Yeah, UGA is on top again after 40 years.
It sucks.

"The glass is .500 full" Gator: The trio of Muschamp, Mac, and Mullen spanning 10 years was devastating to our program. It’s not an excuse, it’s reality. We have to face it and support the staff now trying to turn this program around. Recruiting has already improved significantly — not Georgia level yet but only an idiot would expect that at this early stage in our recovery. All we gotta do is finish above .500 and win a big game or two this season and the hand we play in recruiting will be stronger. And we build on that. It’s a rebuild.

"Small school RBs? Who cares?" Gator: Chauncey going to the bad guys could be a big loss... But i can't remember any NFL players who went to Benjamin. Maybe an offensive linemen years ago, but Benjamin is a small school.

wp-1982-Georgia-GettyImages-89184103.jpg
todd-gurley-blogjpg.jpg
FEl22H-XMAcfvkG.jpg

Gator who thinks it's a waste of his time to follow recruiting, but posts on a Gator recruiting board Gator:
Well, if he was that easy to flip, then his “ commitment “ wasn’t anything to get excited about.

As a RB, I do understand the allure of UGA. Their offense is really built around the RB & TE positions. They’ve recently had a good to great OL. That’s and the $$$ turned/ flipped him while we were sitting here thinking he was a Gator.

Talented or not, I don’t cry in my beer about these type of kids. Calvin Cook was my last one.

I don’t trust anything until there’re moving into the dorms. Too much money, too many decision makers & too much hype in recruiting.

I’m weary of all of this internet/ social media drama of , “ I’m down to my top 5-10 schools “.

It’s just what it is now, money and attention seeking teenagers, parent(s) & handlers.

Spinal Tap Gator: I'm not sure why this comes to mind whenever I check up on anything relating to our FB program anymore.
QgHPpv.gif
(This one made me laugh out loud.)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News