ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance the US can get in on this?

Everyone's got their damn hand out begging for $ in return for crap that happened long before any of them or their parents were alive. We're a global collective of whiners, beggars and complainers. It started when little league teams stopped doing car washes, etc. and reverted to standing on the corner with a helmet begging for $ - ridiculous. Nothing in life is free. Enough with the damn handouts and reparation demands for stuff that happened a 100+ years ago - it's done. Quit acting like it happened this morning or affected your dear old mom. Move on and pave your own way with hard work.

That begging for my change at every freaking store front on the weekend, so, you can go and have fun playing a sport you chose is really starting to piss me off. Not to mention, the kids at my locales aren't even local. They aren't stupid all the Augusta city fundraisers are setting up shop in Columbia county. At least, offer to take my groceries out or something. When they ask me "hey Mr. want to donate to my AAU program?" I want to say Why would I want to do that? You want to pay for this 12 pack I am about to buy? Didn't think so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT