ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Any of you fine folks off the GME bandwagon and now investing in the Mary Juana trade? LOL....

fdawg1103

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
Read where a few of the smaller MJ companies are up pretty big the last few days. Just wondering if any of our resident eggzperts are taking part in the run up?

Check out Sundial Growers.....went from $0.56 to $2.30 in the last 2 weeks. Others have gone up as well but this is the one that I remember.

EDIT: Aphria and Tilray were the others.

Reactions: WATTSUPDAWG
Read where a few of the smaller MJ companies are up pretty big the last few days. Just wondering if any of our resident eggzperts are taking part in the run up?

Check out Sundial Growers.....went from $0.56 to $2.30 in the last 2 weeks. Others have gone up as well but this is the one that I remember.

I got in on three of them including sundial a couple weeks ago but with just a couple hundred bucks. Two of them are up over 100% (one almost 200%). The other is up about 30%.

If government moves forward with legalization, pot stocks will be the next boom.

Reactions: fdawg1103
Is there a Weed ETF? That may be the play...

Edit: Of course there is. MJ and YOLO look the biggest. YOLO looks like the one that is actively managed.

Last edited:
Yes...MJ is an etf that’s up significantly this week.

I bought Canopy Growth CGC about a year ago. It was along play that is starting to pay off. One of these companies is going to be the Coca Cola of the pot world once this is legal

I’m about to invest for sure. My neighborhood has home prices starting over 400k in Charleston sc. at least a quarter of the adults smoke or eat gummies. I’m all in on making $$$ off of stoners

• Haha

I just made 145% on sundial on half my shares and letting the other half ride.

I just made 145% on sundial on half my shares and letting the other half ride.

It's up nearly 50% in 24 hours. It's a fun ride, but I'm sort of thinking it's a long play rather than just a short term deal. As they legalize more and more states, the whole industry benefits.

Just sold my shares of Canopy Growth Corp. (CGC), and still have shares in both Aphria-&-Sundial Growers (APHA-&-SNDL). Hopefully, legalization at the Federal Level will blow the top off. And, Aphria is merging with Tilray (TLRY).

It's up nearly 50% in 24 hours. It's a fun ride, but I'm sort of thinking it's a long play rather than just a short term deal. As they legalize more and more states, the whole industry benefits.
I agree...I didn’t want to bail out of it completely because I think it could eventually slide up a good bit higher. Once I made back my money it makes the ups and downs a lot more relaxing.

In on Sundial Growers last week, got in at 1.17 up 128% right now. Also have some HEXO, its up but not Sundial up!

In on Sundial Growers last week, got in at 1.17 up 128% right now. Also have some HEXO, its up but not Sundial up!
Got in at average 0.98 so quite some growth.

OGI is up more over same period

What is funny is thinking about how many hippies, new hippies, antifa, et al that HATE capitalism love weed stocks and plays as if they are still 'fighting the man'. Mind bottling!

SNDL up another 50% in the overnight trading. Was $1.50 two days ago and now looks to pen in the $4.40 range. Looks like the German retail traders are now jumping on. Who knows how high this thing could go.

I bought YOLO a few years ago. Was down for a long time but now it's up. It's along-term hold with play $ I can afford to lose. Wish I had bought more when it was less than $10.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT