ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you taking testosterone injection treatments?

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
My blushing bride gave me, my first shot Saturday. I must say she did a great job. I did not even feel it . Until later that evening.

I told her no one else is going to ever stick me with a needle but her . She said she going to hurt me next two times so I won’t embarrass her at the doctor office .

My blushing bride gave me, my first shot Saturday. I must say she did a great job. I did not even feel it . Until later that evening.

I told her no one else is going to ever stick me with a needle but her . She said she going to hurt me next two times so I won’t embarrass her at the doctor office .
Sounds like OCD is suffering from LD syndrome.

Those "old man" doses of 250mg ain't no big deal and I doubt they will help much as far as energy.
You should force yourself to start working out light and stick to it.
Also, most people don't know and don't get enough, but we should get about 55-60g of protein per day and that is a huge factor in energy. Start counting your protein intake and make sure you get enough. That should help.
I said start working out and it is necessary because when you eat enough protein and don't exercise, you get fat. When you eat enough and do exercise, you get strong and you can hold muscle.
But, exercise without enough protein and you won't hold muscle. It's that simple.

What did your bloodwork tell you? Do you have Low T? I do an injection once a week and it has literally changed my life for the better so much I don’t know where to start.

Libido , energy, wood , all fantastic. Bought a Peloton 2.5 years ago and lost 40 pounds.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs

yes.
I also Shoot up All the Time!

tell us your side effects and I'll tell you mine...

pug

• Haha
Reactions: bayrooster
What did your bloodwork tell you? Do you have Low T? I do an injection once a week and it has literally changed my life for the better so much I don’t know where to start.

Libido , energy, wood , all fantastic. Bought a Peloton 2.5 years ago and lost 40 pounds.
What quantity do you take weekly?

Reactions: litedawg1968

If Waffle House food is considered a testosterone injection, then yes, I am taking testosterone injections.

lol no I am just tired all the time and don’t have energy. I have also lost a lot of strength . LP ain’t the problem .

My vitamin D and B12 levels are also low. Taken 3 hour naps I still feel tired .
Have you ever taken a sleep apnea test?

I had a friend from HS who was about 6’ 300 lbs., very overweight. Sleep apnea, high cholesterol, and the rest of it.

He got a low T result and started taking testosterone. The problem is it made him infertile. He and his wife couldn’t have kids for years and never knew why. Then, years later, he got his wife pregnant after he stopped taking it but they had already adopted.

It has all worked out but these things are not without side effects.

If you are overweight, start exercising more. This will give you energy and raise your testosterone .

I just starting so my dose is small and it will slowly increase. The blushing bride said it takes three times before you see a difference. Takes almost two months really notice .

She said I am at the introduction stage.

100ml every Monday morning
I am assuming you are at least 60 years old. That is a solid dose but not extreme. There is a 250ml packaged dose available in lots of the world for older people. Generally speaking, once a month is about the interval.
I see one poster commenting about infertility but that is probably not relevant for you. That is a possible consequence of young people who are loaded with testerone anyway taking massive doses to get big or strong quick or taking big doses for too long.
Weightlifters and some other pro athletes take 1000ml doses weekly during a cycle.

Those "old man" doses of 250mg ain't no big deal and I doubt they will help much as far as energy.
You should force yourself to start working out light and stick to it.
Also, most people don't know and don't get enough, but we should get about 55-60g of protein per day and that is a huge factor in energy. Start counting your protein intake and make sure you get enough. That should help.
I said start working out and it is necessary because when you eat enough protein and don't exercise, you get fat. When you eat enough and do exercise, you get strong and you can hold muscle.
But, exercise without enough protein and you won't hold muscle. It's that simple.
More like 50-60g of protein per meal. Adult males should aim for 1g protein per lb of their body weight.

I am assuming you are at least 60 years old. That is a solid dose but not extreme. There is a 250ml packaged dose available in lots of the world for older people. Generally speaking, once a month is about the interval.
I see one poster commenting about infertility but that is probably not relevant for you. That is a possible consequence of young people who are loaded with testerone anyway taking massive doses to get big or strong quick or taking big doses for too long.
Weightlifters and some other pro athletes take 1000ml doses weekly during a cycle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT