ADVERTISEMENT

My female barber

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
I think has a crush on me . She rubs my neck and runs her nails through my hair and down to my neck . Then looks at me and winks at me . I get a two guard and she said well if you get a three or four I will see you more often.

She’s probably 55 same age as the blushing bride but she been very flirting with me the last two times .

Should I change places or should I just enjoy the attention?

I think has a crush on me . She rubs my neck and runs her nails through my hair and down to my neck . Then looks at me and winks at me . I get a two guard and she said well if you get a three or four I will see you more often.

She’s probably 55 same age as the blushing bride but she been very flirting with me the last two times .

Stop tipping and that should solve your problem.

Definitely FHRITP.

Double up on the testosterone and give her what fer.

Heck, mine even washes my hair.

And he’s back! The old OCD we all know and love.

Get back in the game, my friend. Get those testosterone shots and go feed the ducks again, but make yourself walk around the lake to do it to get some exercise.

Tell your barber what a wonderful wife your blushing bride is, and tell your wife you told your barber. Casually mention that your barber is flirtatious and gives you a great massage. That will get your wife to up her game in the old bedroom department. Both of you will feel young again.

Now I realize that this plan may backfire, and both women may end up mad with you. But dang it, we need some good drama around here on the Chats.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Get back in the game, my friend. Get those testosterone shots and go feed the ducks again, but make yourself walk around the lake to do it to get some exercise.

Tell your barber what a wonderful wife your blushing bride is, and tell your wife you told your barber. Casually mention that your barber is flirtatious and gives you a great massage. That will get your wife to up her game in the old bedroom department. Both of you will feel young again.

Now I realize that this plan may backfire, and both women may end up mad with you. But dang it, we need some good drama around here on the Chats.

She could give OCD a landing strip and Full Monty balls.

you should deny your fantasies,
and tip less!

pug

Last edited:

🤣🤣🤣 old habits die hard.

Yet OCD broke the golden rule.

Reactions: deadduckdawg

Ain’t back but I did want to share my barbershop crush experience.

She ain’t my type. She cover up with tattoos and she has bull hook nose ring . Over the last year I have heard about her life and it sounds like a bed sheets of troubles .

200.gif

And rules??!!?!?

Don’t listen to this. Will just make your wife mad, she will tell you change barbers or else.

if tits aren't involved.
I'll wash my own bit of hair!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT