ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone who supports Biden supports communism. Period.

There is a big fat reason @RoyDawgMercer and well, shit, I haven't been on here for so long, I forget the Chat libs... @shonuff253 and whomever? But doesn't matter, they will deny this crap til their grave, even though it's true and Weiss and Tiabi are stone cold gold star liberal reporters. This proves everything that has been said about the Biden admin and Biden Crime Family, prove me wrong.

There is a big fat reason @RoyDawgMercer and well, shit, I haven't been on here for so long, I forget the Chat libs... @shonuff253 and whomever? But doesn't matter, they will deny this crap til their grave, even though it's true and Weiss and Tiabi are stone cold gold star liberal reporters. This proves everything that has been said about the Biden admin and Biden Crime Family, prove me wrong.
I say BS

Also, RoyDawg, sounds like you need a little cheese with that wine!I think the ole boy struck a nerve!

Reactions: cherrydawg
Now meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Biden's new covid boss:
"Dr. Hugh Auchincloss, selected to be Dr. Anthony Fauci’s temporary successor at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, spearheaded efforts to broaden the federal agency’s collaborative research with Chinese military-linked scientific institutions that funded controversial bat coronavirus research conducted by the Wuhan Institute of Virology and EcoHealth Alliance."

https://warroom.org/2022/12/10/faucis-succcesor-spearheaded-collaboration-with-ccp-on-gof-research/

I DO NOT CARE! Twitter was / is a private company. They can do what they want.

Do you care about government institutions having weekly meetings with the heads of social media companies to influence what they do and don’t censor? Whether it be the sitting president or the pandemic?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT