ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Rivals site has 2 out of 3 predicting Ga for Bolden.

Gfunk20

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2017
I’m including the copy/paste but only Caleb initially chose Ga and then flipped to Auburn. The other two have chosen Ga. Not sure how much Caleb is “in” on the knows over the other two guys for The Bunker. They’re saying if Caleb gets this right, he’ll become a legend on The Bunker! 😂
——————————-
BMATT: I think this one could easily go Auburn's way or he could stick with FSU. I'm picking UGA for the moment because they've come in with a strong-ass offer but I expect this one to come down right to the wire. Perhaps AU or FSU will come in with the strongest-ass offer. He's scheduled to sign at noon.

Prediction: Georgia

JAY: Bolden’s recruitment has been a rollercoaster. Auburn always has been right there, but Florida State is a couple steps ahead of the Tigers in terms reclaiming relevance in the (national) championship picture. Bolden, to me, is a live wire when it comes to his recruitment. I’ve never felt like he was firmly committed to FSU and his noncommittal answers to reporters’ questions about it on Sunday did little to change my mind. On Monday afternoon, I believe Auburn was in the lead. As I write this on Tuesday night, I believe Georgia has moved ahead with its pitch focusing on the team's run of success and its coaching staff having a better record of putting players in the NFL. Is that just psycho-babble? Probably. But it can be effective when it hits the right eardrums.

Prediction: Georgia

CALEB: I've been mulling over how to pick this one for a while. This one feels like it could be a toss up and it's almost déjà vu to his initial commitment back in August. However, after losing

Dylan Raiola
to Nebraska, I feel like Georgia will do anything to make a splash on signing day and Bolden is that splash. Again, this one could go any way, but I'm picking Georgia to make the best offer.

NEW PREDICTION: Auburn and Georgia appear to be going back and forth with the best offer for Bolden, with FSU holding confidence that he'll stick with the Seminoles. This morning, it sounds like Auburn may have the best chance to flip him.

Initial Prediction: Georgia

New Prediction: Auburn

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News