ADVERTISEMENT

Back from the Herschel rally in Canton....

NedRacineDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2019
About 3,000 ****ing slathered rednecks like me packed into a gospel revival tent, standing room only. Started an hour late as these things do. Ralph Reed started, introduced Ted Cruz nice job, then Cruz went on the warpath, made me blush, said some of the stuff we post on here but with first hand knowledge. One of his best lines was when talking about many of Biden's failures, the inflation rate, "Hell it's gotten so bad that Hunter Biden can't even afford crack cocaine!" Referred to the Washington democrats as Marxists, etc, ****ing red meat for this crowd. Went on for half an hour nonstop, really sharp dude.

Herschel did not disappoint. He has really developed as a public speaker and had the crowd fired up. "I am built for overtime!". We left after half an hour of his speech as we were full but he was blasting Warlock nonstop, no soft Republican there. You would be proud to have Herschel Walker as your Senator. GATA!!!!!

I will say this, this made Trump's rallies look like vanilla. These boys ain't playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT