ADVERTISEMENT

Back-To-Back Natty Coke Bottles

dawglogic

Legend
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2004
Acworth
Instead of resurrecting an ancient thread I thought I'd start a fresh one.

As I informed you all months ago, there is a 8oz Glass 6pk of the Back-To-Back Natty bottle coming out. It's nothing like the 1980 bottle (I fought that battle and lost, long story that I won't rehash here) and it is NOT wrapped like earlier bottles. This bottle has the red Coke label around the belly line with the back-to-back shield on the opposite side, the carrier will also have this. but this time it is thermal applied paint, so no plastic shrink label on these. I have one on my desk but don't feel like jumping through all the hoops to post a pic in here. There's a rendering in the old thread.

These are already making it into the warehouses, they SHOULD come out August 12, but what always happens is one or two locations get impatient and starts putting them in stores early. So start keeping an eye out for them in stores. In some cases, they'll be mixed in with the regular glass bottles, and in others, there will be a standalone cardboard display holding them, depending on what each warehouse wants to do. I know that Athens is not doing any of the cardboard displays.

Only sold in GA at retailers, 29,403 cases were made (a case = 4 6pks) and the majority will be distributed from the South Metro and Athens warehouses. But Augusta, Brunswick, Gainesville, Lawrenceville, Macon, McRae, Milledgeville, North Metro, Savannah, Statesboro, Tifton, and Waycross warehouses will all be distributing them to surrounding areas.

These are produced by the Southeast Coca-Cola Bottler, NOT Coke North America.

And, Go DAWGS!

I'm already pushing for a three-peat bottle, and the Roll Tide people at HQ hate me for it, F them.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News