ADVERTISEMENT

Bammers are handling things well

rednblack4life

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2018
CFB in now scripted. From their board, see below...

"I know I may get some heat for this post, and it is a controversial observation, but I am putting it out there anyway. I came away from watching the Peach Bowl with a strong sense that CFB is now, or has for some time, been scripted/rigged to decide how games will go and who will win. There were some things in the game that had me scratching my head, some plays where players seemed to be taking dives or flopping. The no call on the targeting and a few other things that I won't list here but please, re-watch the game with what I said in mind and decide for yourself. From what I observed during the game it suddenly clicked and I leaned over to my brother and girlfriend halfway through the 3rd and told them that UGA will win with a last second come from behind score. When UGA scored with time left I told them Ruggles would miss the kick. The whole game seemed like it was being set up for that, "dramatic," finish. Low and behold it happened and college football's "Cinderella," story of Stetson Bennett gets another chance to be the Hero! The way the CFB announcers swoon over UGA is absolutely embarrassing. When Bama became THE Team, everyone in CFB hated us and waited with baited breath for us to fail, bigtime CFB announcers included. Now, those same people ride UGA's n*ts like a preteen girl obsessing over a boyband crush."

"I never believed in the DEEP STATE until the last couple of years!"

"There are a lot of people that speak openly about games being rigged and claiming to have inside knowledge of it being rigged, (NFL mostly, some CFB.) We all just pass those people off as crazy. I by no means am suggesting that I know for a fact games are rigged or that these people are credible, I am just starting to become a skeptic. So, there are actually people out there "spilling the secret," but, in theory, the people who would be controlling this stuff would be the people with all of the $ and people who could bring massive influence to bare. The Mafia was fixing basketball games for years until it was finally uncovered. If it were big business people who own conglomerates that include media companies, sports teams, rub elbows with Senators and big Gov bureaucrats, etc. that are pulling the strings, they could easily get away with it. Just a thought.

It's like the Twitter stuff that's been coming out. Everyone that had a conspiracy theory about Twitter was brushed off as a loon and now we find out that everything conspiracy theorist where suggesting is actually MORE TRUE than previously thought. I respect your friends thought's on the matter but I think someone might be even crazier than an alleged conspiracy theorist if they think a massive cover up is impossible given all that's occurred in this country the past decade. Hell just look at happened with COVID or the Hunter Biden laptop."

"The term conspiracy theorists or theory was first utilized by the Warren commission to discredit those who believed something else besides the lone gunman theory.

Our govt is corrupt as he11.

Our parents believed in the sanctity of the good ole U.S.A. ; today there are more free thinkers.

And Green Bay’s miraculous win streak too .. A A - Ron Rodgers brings eyeballs to the playoffs"

"Especially the ref who through the PI flag when Kool Aid was at the 30 yard line!

RTR"

"100% agree with this especially with the other 2 refs nearest the action had not called a thing."

"No S@#T! This is exactly what I mean! I am shocked that there was not more scrutiny of that call. That ref should have been investigated and fired. He was not even the Ref responsible for making that call! First he signals an incompletion, puts his head down and starts jogging to where he thinks the ball will be spotted, looks up and sees that it was actually an INT and McKinstry is on the 30, THEN THROWS THE FLAG BUT NOT FOR A PI! The refs huddle up and the call is changed to a PI! Viewership has been going down with Bama being in so frequently, that is the perfect motive to keep them out of the playoff if CFB is really controlled by some higher ups."

"I was told 3 weeks ago that the Packers will miraculously make the playoffs... So far everything I was told about HOW it would happen has come to pass."

"Agreed. And the amount of stoppage we have now with everything, and I mean EVERYTHING getting reviewed has made some games near unwatchable. The refs should at least be held accountable for these calls in some sort of transparent way. I'm pretty sure the same ref that made the PI call against Alabama in the UT game was the same ref that called a fumble a dead ball and cost Arkansas a win. Bo Nix spiked the ball BACKWARDS against Arkansas a few years back, Arky recovers the ball but the ref blows it dead and said it was dead ball because it was spiked, cost Arky the game. ."

"I am just glad I am not alone. My family thinks I’m crazy but I am constantly right on the outcome of certain games. I turned the Georgia game off at the beginning of the 4th quarter because I knew they would miraculously come back and win. Turned over at the last field goal and called it/ shank it. Just too many coincidences and so much money behind the scenes. Any game Tom Brady is in is rigged because he is the biggest goat still playing. Not every pro game but most. College I want to believe it not as rampant, but selected games. Like Tennessee game. Plus it is inconceivable that Bama opponents got called for holding one time for the year. Come on , law of averages would tell you all you need to know there. Personally I think it’s the league office and certain refs. Does anyone find it baffling that the same refs that called the Bama / Tennessee game ended up calling the playoff game. What a reward for that group! And and extra $100,000 per to be kept in the Sec 401 account for retirement? I know it sounds ludicrous, but unfortunately that’s what I now believe."

"In football you have multiple attempts to determine outcomes. It would not all predicated on 1 or 2 opportunities for big plays, it just seems that way. They have multiple opportunities to hit "big" plays like that and Referees can assist with creating more. I don't think it would be that difficult as long as you had a few key people on board, (coaches and athletes at certain positions.) Football could be choreographed much easier than a basketball game given the slow moving nature of the game in general and the ability to manage the clock through certain means. I have seen a lot of talk about magnetic gloves being used in both leagues. I know that the footballs are chipped for sure. IDK if the MAG gloves thing is true or not but that would certainly help to script a game."

"IF WHAT I STATED HAS ANY TRUTH TO IT, I don't think the talking heads of CFB would be the ones making the decisions on the outcome of games. That being said, I agree with you that they would want to have seen the BIG10 in there as you suggested. The CFB media folks are just fed their talking points from whichever network they work for. They aren't going to step out of line and risk losing their massive salaries and position in the national spotlight if they did know or suspect that games were being scripted."

"I'm not saying that it would be scripted in absolute detail but the general flow of the game if that makes sense. Not scripted in the sense that every play has been written down beforehand. More like:

TEAM A - goes up by 7 early, having success in run game

TEAM B - Strong opening drive but turnover in/near red zone

TEAM A - Drives ball down field, stopped short, settles for FG goes up by 10

Team B - Scores quickly on long pass, momentum back in their direction

Something along those lines where there is a lot of room for error and corrections to make the script work. Then if a team really isn't hitting the plays to make it work the Refs can step in and start making calls that give them fresh downs or another opportunity. I think that is very doable if coordinated."

"For instance, there was a sequence in the Peach Bowl that kind of jumped out to me. When UGA DB is not called for targeting and OSU has to settle for a field goal. Next play OSU DB, Random, *falls down and A. Smith runs under the ball for an easy TD to get them back in the game. Go back and watch the guy "slip." It was very strange IMO. OSU had the game well in hand and all the momentum IMO until the targeting call gets overturned and they have to settle for a field goal. It was a few minutes before that happened when It dawned on me that UGA would win it in the last minute and that sequence confirmed it to me."

"I had a friend a few years back that was a bookie and had no doubt the NFL was rigged."

"Too much Vegas money involved for them to not have a hand in it."

"There is some influencing taking place. Anybody who denies, believes the world is colorful with rainbows everyday. Everything is driven with money sadly . Sports is a major player in that"

"Or the Non targeting call on UGA that took Harrison JR. out the game. That sure looked like targeting to me.

The excuse for why it wasn't targeting was total BS. The announcers said, "Well I think the officials are trying to be more discriminate about the players actually using THE CROWN of their helmet on a defenseless player this year, so that's why it wasn't called." Something along those lines and I can't remember if it was one of the announcers or the rules expert that said it but, c'mon man! That's the first time this year I've seen them make that discrimination regarding a targeting call or even heard about it being a thing! Had anyone else heard the Refs had new criteria for determining a targeting call? Never mind that he lowered his head and launched into the guy as well.

Was a BS call in my opinion and kept UGA in a game that they were nearly out of until then. Boom, next drive, OSU DB slips, like cartoon banana peel style, and UGA receiver runs under the ball to cut it to a one score game."

"In the 3rd quarter I stopped watching after the no call targeting. I knew that UGA would stage a last minute comeback. Maybe just intuition, but I felt like I had watched the same movie many times and knew the outcome. Could be that I despise UGA and that weasel with the bowl cut. But so many things did not add up. I told my wife after hearing the final score that I thought the game was rigged."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News