ADVERTISEMENT

Best article yet in regard to the election

Its clear, concise, and basically indisputable. Do yourself a favor, regardless if your a dem or a repub, and read it.

You'd have to be blinded by partisanship to not see that there is something amiss. Every measurement says Trump won except for counts in 4 cities

Its clear, concise, and basically indisputable. Do yourself a favor, regardless if your a dem or a repub, and read it.

Just another lie...President Trump finally found someone serious-sounding to back his baseless claims of massive U.S. election fraud, tweeting on Sunday that the “best pollster in Britain wrote this morning that this clearly was a stolen election.” Unfortunately for Trump, the man in question, Patrick Basham, is actually a tobacco industry apologist who was accused of faking his academic history in the British Medical Journal. After Basham wrote a piece in the BMJ downplaying the obesity epidemic, a British professor responded in the journal saying that Basham had never received a PhD from Cambridge University as he had claimed. Basham, who was once an adjunct scholar at the libertarian Cato Institute, has recently been writing for the British tabloid the Sunday Express. The director of the little-known Democracy Institute—which says it is based in Washington, D.C., and London—claimed before the election that Trump would win in a landslide. On Sunday, Basham claimed in his latest column that widespread fraud was the only reasonable explanation for why his outlandish prediction had proven to be so badly wrong.
Frauds all-around in Trump's orbit.

Just another lie...President Trump finally found someone serious-sounding to back his baseless claims of massive U.S. election fraud, tweeting on Sunday that the “best pollster in Britain wrote this morning that this clearly was a stolen election.” Unfortunately for Trump, the man in question, Patrick Basham, is actually a tobacco industry apologist who was accused of faking his academic history in the British Medical Journal. After Basham wrote a piece in the BMJ downplaying the obesity epidemic, a British professor responded in the journal saying that Basham had never received a PhD from Cambridge University as he had claimed. Basham, who was once an adjunct scholar at the libertarian Cato Institute, has recently been writing for the British tabloid the Sunday Express. The director of the little-known Democracy Institute—which says it is based in Washington, D.C., and London—claimed before the election that Trump would win in a landslide. On Sunday, Basham claimed in his latest column that widespread fraud was the only reasonable explanation for why his outlandish prediction had proven to be so badly wrong.
Take Trump out of the equation as he is acting like a complete idiot with his rants and comments about the election. This article summarizes what many of us had been trying to articulate but was getting buried or thrown in with the other conspiracy theories. Fulton county has some statistical anomalies and unexplained issues that mirror this article. I have one conservative friend that says all of the election parts have been rigged and another that feels these anomalies can all be explained. I fall in middle, until I get a rational explanation I am falling in group that thinks massive harvesting of ballots occurred in key swing states. Enough, perhaps to swing the election.

Don't be offended but....
That's BS
That senseless toad is gonna ruin America.

Sometimes taking a step back and looking at it from 30,000 feet helps. Take a look at Eric’s tweet below. Any person with a functioning brain would at least be skeptical absent definitive proof to the contrary. Doesn’t mean it’s conclusive, but it ought to cause anyone to pause for a moment. Life’s experiences have taught us to question things that don’t pass the smell test.

Sometimes taking a step back and looking at it from 30,000 feet helps. Take a look at Eric’s tweet below. Any person with a functioning brain would at least be skeptical absent definitive proof to the contrary. Doesn’t mean it’s conclusive, but it ought to cause anyone to pause for a moment. Life’s experiences have taught us to question things that don’t pass the smell test.

Well if Eric said it, it has to be true! 4 more years, 4 more years, 4 more years.....

I prefer this one from the conservative National Review.

Now that all the specific allegations of fraud are getting shot down in court, the conversation is shifting to pointing out any county-by-county trend that was different from the prior election. The problem is that no two elections are the same, and 2020 saw particularly higher turnout due to how polarized everything has become. 2018 midterms also saw higher turnout. It was predicted 2020 would have higher turnout.

None of you on here saying, "something smells fishy here" are experts in election statistics capable of sniffing out fraud based on a trend analysis of a county you'd never heard of 24 hours ago. This same ridiculous exercise could be applied to every election compared to prior elections.

Life’s experiences have taught “some to few” of us to question things that don’t pass the smell test.

Sadly this year has shown just how few people question anything about the narrative.

Reactions: dogstud
Life’s experiences have taught “some to few” of us to question things that don’t pass the smell test.

Sadly this year has shown just how few people question anything about the narrative.
Thankfully, court cases and national elections don't turn on "the smell test". Trump should have access to the best election expertise and lawyers in the world and he has nothing to show for his search for fraud. His lawyers won't even use the term in court because of the potential personal liability for his legal team.

His case is so lacking that he has resorted to accusing loyal republicans of conspiring against him given so many of the states in question are run by his own party. The entire exercise is pathetic and perfectly representative of DJT's total lack of character.

Last edited:
Thankfully, court cases and national elections don't turn on "the smell test". Trump should have access to the best election expertise and lawyers in the world and he has nothing to show for his search for fraud. His lawyers won't even use the term in court because of the potential personal liability for his legal team.

His case is so lacking that he has resorted to accusing loyal republican of conspiring against him given so many of the states in question are run by his own party. The entire exercise is pathetic and perfectly representative of DJT's total lack of character.
Although I agree with much of your last sentence I think in Georgia at least, the Governor and Secretary of State know they have screwed up and are trying to cover their a$$. Kemp already saying we need to add voter ID verification on future mail-in votes, that should have already been done. Moreover, they signed off on some items from this election that should have been approved by legislature. Trump is bullying but if full audit of signatures takes place, more ballots will be thrown out.

More assertions, no evidence. This would do real well in a court. To take one example close to home, a county by county analysis of Georgia indicates that it was NOT the city of Atlanta vote that won it for Biden, it was the Atlanta suburbs that tilted much more towards Biden than Hilary and Trump badly unperformed from last time. If Trump had done as well as last time in the Atlanta suburbs, he wins Georgia easily. You see the same thing in Phoenix which is conveniently left out of these assertions that among big cities, Biden only outperformed last time in Milwaukee, Phily and Detroit, just not true. Give it up.

Yep. This is the kind of stuff I have been waiting on. Trump needs to shut up and let the facts come out. If something happened, it will come to light. The article posted by the op is pretty cut and dry. There is not a shadow of a doubt shenanigans happened in this election. Proving it is another matter all together. Statistically what happened is above any metric out there. Could what happened be just that rare. Sure. But if anyone thinks it shouldn’t be questioned is more out of their mind than trump is at the moment. Being re-elected to the highest office in the world is a pretty big deal. I may be out of my mind seeing the statistics attached to this election as well.

Reactions: dogstud and DawgWCK
Reactions: BamaDawg62
I just picked up on this post One of our own needs help and it deserves our support. There is no one on this web site that cannot send this couple $25 to $100. Situations like this can be made more bearable with financial support and a lot of us doing what we can will make a big difference.

If the situation were reversed we would appreciate the support and prayers.

Also, if you are originating a thread be sure to include a link.

The bottom line is that the echo chambers we have created for ourselves is to blame for all the confusion on the right. All these Trump humpers are so blown away that he lost that they refuse to believe the most basic truth- many many people despise Trump. People actually don't hate Republican ideas (unfortunately, for liberals like me) but they despise a man with absolutely no character. But most right wingers were almost completely blind-sided by this because they had surrounded themselves with media sources like OAN that told them that Trump was going to win in a landslide. And then they went to Trump worshipping rallies with literally thousands of other people just like them. How could he lose? This should teach us all to expose ourselves to broader perspectives more often.

Not even Fake News the article is Fake Funny Paper. You can’t really be actually serious...

Sadly these people are completely serious. They only consume "information" that conforms to their narrative and only use out of context content from other sources. Case in point someone above mentions " look at CNN headlines". That's all they do is see a headline and get triggered and go find some "article" that's low on facts and post is as "proof". I've lost any hope that these people will ever come back to reality. I think we're doomed as a nation honestly.

Shot: "Attorney General Bill Barr tells AP the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election."

Chaser: "After telling the Associated Press there is no evidence of fraud that would change the outcome of the election, Attorney General Bill Barr just arrived at the White House."

Last edited:
Really? I thought the TX ballot harvesting video about a month ago was interesting but I guess you’re right it wasn’t newsworthy since big media outlets didn’t cover it.

Here is some local coverage. Caused the TX AG to launch an investigation. Sounds newsworthy to me but what do I know.

https://smcorridornews.com/organize...e-exposed-by-project-veritas-in-bexar-county/
The Project Veritas practice of deceptively editing videos has been established in court. But even if this video is entirely accurate and documents one bad actor in TX, I stand by my original assertion.

Reactions: celticdawg
Shot: "Attorney General Bill Barr tells AP the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election."

Chaser: "After telling the Associated Press there is no evidence of fraud that would change the outcome of the election, Attorney General Bill Barr just arrived at the White House."
It is now clear to DJT and everyone on Parler that Bill Barr has been compromised by Hugo Chavez.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT