ADVERTISEMENT

Biden suing Arizona over temporary border wall

jenkinscreekdawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2001
The state has utilized shipping containers to plug gaps in the wall that the dims promised to do and haven't done anything . The new dim Gov does not approve of the temporary wall....no surprise that she doesn't . Some groups claim that it may damage the environment ...how about the climate !!!! So typical of some dim losers ....NO COMMON SENSE !!

The state has utilized shipping containers to plug gaps in the wall that the dims promised to do and haven't done anything . The new dim Gov does not approve of the temporary wall....no surprise that she doesn't . Some groups claim that it may damage the environment ...how about the climate !!!! So typical of some dim losers ....NO COMMON SENSE !!
You do realize that all immigration law and policy falls under the exclusive purview of the Federal Government right? Jeeze....

Reactions: Crazyhorse33
You do realize that all immigration law and policy falls under the exclusive purview of the Federal Government right? Jeeze....
Yes, you are correct. Because of that the DOJ will win. But, we know the feds are not doing their job Controlling the border or enforcing law. I’d like to see where a counter suit along those lines goes.

That is incorrect. The Constitution allows for states to protect their citizens from foreign intrusion or invasion if and when the Fed government is unresponsive to the needs of the states citizens.

States have sovereignty and anonymity in many laws.

Our Fed government was not created to police the states, but rather, provide for the states in their laws.

Blanket federal jurisdiction of state citizens is exactly what the Constitution was written to prevent.

The insanity of our citizens to attempt to hand the keys of this bus we call our country, to a select group of politicians is mind boggling.

A state can do as they please in regards to protecting their borders.

The issue you state is the policy in place that allows Fed tax dollars to be spent on the issue, taking the burden from the state. The state can manage their border at any time.

Hey, I have an idea. Let’s let everyone in and just give everyone free stuff? We can just increase taxes. That has worked well for no country in the history of the world.

That is incorrect. The Constitution allows for states to protect their citizens from foreign intrusion or invasion if and when the Fed government is unresponsive to the needs of the states citizens.

Our Fed government was not created to police the states, but rather, provide for the states in their laws.

Blanket federal jurisdiction of state citizens is exactly what the Constitution was written to prevent.

The insanity of our citizens to attempt to hand the keys of this bus we call our country, to a select group of politicians is mind boggling.

The issue you state is the policy in place that allows Fed tax dollars to be spent on the issue, taking the burden from the state. The state can manage their border at any time.

Hey, I have an idea. Let’s let everyone in and just give everyone free stuff? We can just increase taxes. That has worked well for no country in the history of the world.
Incorrect. This is not an armed, violent, intrusion by a foreign entity.

The states still have their rights to protect their citizens and borders.
Not from non-violent immigration. Like has been settled in the courts that immigration is the job of the federal government. That said, I’m not defending all of the actions at anyone's borders, rather merely responding to the thoughts of the OP.

Last edited:
It is an intrusion of foreign enemies of another country to bring in fentoyl to murder thousands of our fellow countrymen.
Drugs would come in no matter whatever the policy is. We should destroy it at the source and / or "encourage" our Latin American friends to do it themselves.

PS_How does someone actually make fentanyl from scratch, anyway? The stuff is so deadly and easily ingested (mouth, breath, needle, liquid) I don't see how the counterfeiters // mules / dealers are not killing themselves by the dozens merely handling the shit.

Last edited:
The president is suing a state that he took an oath to protect and defend for doing a job that that he himself is failing to do. Am I missing anything?
As crazy as this sounds, it’s possible Biden could start an internal war. Ppl are going to take their own protection in their own hands
First you need some bi-partisan laws and policies. BOTH PARTIES share in that failure.
You’re deflecting. Has any Dem in years publicly declared the current invasion is a threat?

Drugs would come in no matter whatever the policy is. We should destroy it at the source and / or "encourage" our Latin American friends to do it themselves.

PS_How does someone actually make fentanyl from scratch, anyway? The stuff is so deadly and easily ingested (mouth, breath, needle, liquid) I don't see how the counterfeiters // mules / dealers are not killing themselves by the dozens merely handling the shit.
I have wondered the same thing. I will just assume that it kills many.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Not from non-violent immigration. Like has been settled in the courts that immigration is the job of the federal government. That said, I’m not defending all of the actions at anyone's borders, rather merely responding to the thoughts of the OP.
You’re deflecting again. If you call J6 an insurrection when there are videos of security letting ppl in and literally taking some on a tour, then you’re being disingenuous and hypocritical not to call this an invasion. These ppl are blatantly disregarding our border and flouting our immigration laws, and moreover they are damaging and destroying property belonging to US citizens on US soil. What do you call that?

They stacked a bunch of unused containers, which seems like a pretty good and inexpensive use of unused assets. Biden isn’t merely speaking out over AZ’s actions. His Govt is suing a state for protecting its own citizens bc the Feds won’t. How f*cked up is that?

Ole Roy defends Biden and the idiocy of his administration as if he was a paid spokesperson. Lying is a prerequisite for the job so he could certainly qualify. Unfortunately he’s not a foreign born gay black female so he’d never be hired. Doesn’t check any of the Democratic vote buying boxes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT