ADVERTISEMENT

Biden to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit first day in office

Sorry, “Great Again” is done. No more living in the past. Time to look to the future.
giphy.gif

Great to see the new administration making addressing Global Warming a top priority for America. For those who don't believe in Global Warning, Love it or Leave it.
You could do your part to reduce your carbon footprint by not posting on Dawgchat. Every time you post something it contributes to global warming. If we see you post anything else, we’ll know you’re a fraud who doesn’t care about the planet.

You could do your part to reduce your carbon footprint by not posting on Dawgchat. Every time you post something it contributes to global warming. If we see you post anything else, we’ll know you’re a fraud who doesn’t care about the planet.
Clap clap clap

I never go in for conspiracy theories, and not even sure this was one, but why was Nashville and Atlanta the only cities "hit" after hurricane Kamala hit New Orleans? 100% Obama's government canceled gas to Atlanta and Nashville to see how people would respond. It was messed up, and because I traveled a ton, I rented cars for free and returned with no gas at their rate which was more than $2.00/gallon than pump prices. I still say da gubmint did that to us and have zero proof they didn't.

Great to see the new administration making addressing Global Warming a top priority for America. For those who don't believe in Global Warning, Love it or Leave it.
Name one global warming prediction from the first earth day that came true. Just one. And explain to us why you believe CO2 is the world's thermostat and that we can change the earth's temperature by raising or lowering CO2, even if we could. In addition, what is the ideal global temperature and why do you believe that.

Sorry was trying to edit my first post

America is changing - for the better!
See I knew you were a fraud who didn’t care about the planet. A polar bear just drowned because of your post.

Edit: nice marmot and celticdawg. Your likes of the drivel from HarryDawg’95 helped contribute to melting the planet as well. If you really care, do your part and get off the Dawgchat.

Last edited:
Name one global warming prediction from the first earth day that came true. Just one. And explain to us why you believe CO2 is the world's thermostat and that we can change the earth's temperature by raising or lowering CO2, even if we could. In addition, what is the ideal global temperature and why do you believe that.

Sorry was trying to edit my first post
Stop eating ****ing avacados you Fahkahs! Google avacado impact on global change. Anyone who eats 1 avacado is a communist terrorist

See I knew you were a fraud who didn’t care about the planet. A polar bear just drowned because of your post.

Edit: nice marmot and celticdawg. Your likes of the drivel from HarryDawg’95 helped contribute to melting the planet as well. If you really care, do your part and get off the Dawgchat.

You can take your hot air away with you anytime.

Reactions: nice marmot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT