ADVERTISEMENT

Biden want do an interview with Bret Baier ….

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
I think Baier is the most non biased major newscaster on all the major networks now and I wish Biden would sit down and do a 40 minute unscripted Q&A with Baier. Baier would come at him hard but fair and not try to score gotcha points. Is it telling Biden’s handlers want let Biden do this, I think it most likely is telling. It could give Biden a leg up to launch his re-election campaign or it could torpedo it immediately. I would like to see it occur regardless.

I think Baier is the most non biased major newscaster on all the major networks now and I wish Biden would sit down and do a 40 minute unscripted Q&A with Baier. Baier would come at him hard but fair and not try to score gotcha points. Is it telling Biden’s handlers want let Biden do this, I think it most likely is telling. It could give Biden a leg up to launch his re-election campaign or it could torpedo it immediately. I would like to see it occur regardless.
I wouldn't stoop that low. Might give him some credibility. By the way, I am not q big Biden fan. I just love the truth as opposed to innuendo and/or speculation.

Apparently they’ve all decided to now acknowledge Fetterman has brain damage as well (shocking I know). Discard > Move on

“Incapacities and health challenges are far graver than we’re known”
…are u kidding me? It was glaringly obvious throughout the entire campaign..what a joke! How stupid does a person have to be not to see that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT