ADVERTISEMENT

Bless your heart, Hank Johnson...

MCinATL

I’m right. Just ask me
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2013
DeKalb County's finest showing out again..... ol' Hank wonders if the docs in Biden's garage were planted.

hopefully, none have been stored on Guam. lord knows the balance of that island is terribly fragile. if they are stored in the wrong place, the whole damn island could flip over.

DeKalb County's finest showing out again..... ol' Hank wonders if the docs in Biden's garage were planted.

hopefully, none have been stored on Guam. lord knows the balance of that island is terribly fragile. if they are stored in the wrong place, the whole damn island could flip over.

Who votes these ignorant people in office. I know he is from Atlanta enough said.

Yes, documents can be planted, especially when you don't allow subject's counsel or any observer to be with you when you "find" said documents.

Do what? Say what? Is there a dumbass scale to measure this dude on? It is true that he is a reflection of his constituency, but should they forfeit their right to vote?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Did he really say that? My god he’s my congressman. Tell me my district has real representation in Congress. Please one of these leftist on here explain how I do.

Did he really say that? My god he’s my congressman. Tell me my district has real representation in Congress. Please one of these leftist on here explain how I do.
Sadly, he really said both. About planting, and guam tipping over

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT