ADVERTISEMENT

Braves have fallen into a dark black hole

911DAWG

Letterman and National Champion
Nov 15, 2019
They are just lost and I don't see any possible recovery. Phillies are now on top in the NLE and the Dodgers are clearly better. Well nothing goes on for ever.. 65

Reactions: deadduckdawg
They are just lost and I don't see any possible recovery. Phillies are now on top in the NLE and the Dodgers are clearly better. Well nothing goes on for ever.. 65
Little overreaction on a Sunday morning. Elder is our # 7 starter and for roughed up last night. Hopefully Elder can continue to grind out innings and a few wins until Shiuster is ready to claim the # 5 spot. He would be called up earlier but trying to keep his inning count down and make sure he can master all pitches. The Dodgers, Braves and Phillies are all 3 elite. Whoever is playing their best ball late will be the favorite. Long season, wish I could enjoy it on tv

You had to figure Olson and Acuna couldn't repeat their career years, but they're both struggling this year. Especially Olson.

Be patient, Sid Bream is still rounding 3rd.....

Reactions: 911DAWG
Riley is close to figuring it out, he’s been hitting some missiles. Acuna is heating up, i don’t know what’s going on with Olson. Even with those 3 struggling and losing Strider, we are still right with Philly in the division.

Little overreaction on a Sunday morning. Elder is our # 7 starter and for roughed up last night. Hopefully Elder can continue to grind out innings and a few wins until Shiuster is ready to claim the # 5 spot. He would be called up earlier but trying to keep his inning count down and make sure he can master all pitches. The Dodgers, Braves and Phillies are all 3 elite. Whoever is playing their best ball late will be the favorite. Long season, wish I could enjoy it on tv
Me to and I am missing the TV. I wonder if it will affect attendance? 65

Dodgers just got the broom out! Few runs, few hits and a sweep! Long days are now here! 65. Glad I don't have to watch this!! 65

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT