ADVERTISEMENT

Bwahaha! FBI raided Orange Man's home

Maybe you vax sucking peasants will grab your .223 semis and rush to his aid! Our God has been blasphemed!!!!!!

Why am I saying this crap? Because most of you need fokkin shock therapy before you realize what is happening.
It would require some very, very compelling evidence for Garland to seek and a judge to approve a No-knock warrant of a former President’s house. No doubt the gauntlet has been thrown.

Maybe you vax sucking peasants will grab your .223 semis and rush to his aid! Our God has been blasphemed!!!!!!

Why am I saying this crap? Because most of you need fokkin shock therapy before you realize what is happening.
I am not a big Trump guy but this is awful. So in 2024 if DeSantis wins look for Hillary, Bill and Biden all to be Indicted as well. You can’t not do it if they go after Trump.

I am not a big Trump guy but this is awful. So in 2024 if DeSantis wins look for Hillary, Bill and Biden all to be Indicted as well. You can’t not do it if they go after Trump.
So let’s say there is significant evidence that he actually did commit crimes, and let’s say this raid finds even more evidence (all of which is yet to be proven). Is a former president immune from prosecution?

So let’s say there is significant evidence that he actually did commit crimes, and let’s say this raid finds even more evidence (all of which is yet to be proven). Is a former president immune from prosecution?
Now do Hunter Biden. Hillary Clinton. You Democrats want a one sided justice system. Democrats are above the law. That’s exactly what is going on

bill , Hillary , Trump and Biden have all committed crimes. You don’t go legally after former presidents. Have hearings, call them out, embarrass them but no way in hell you raid there home. If Trump is there and he goes to stop them we don’t want the secret service having a shootout with the FBI.

Now do Hunter Biden. Hillary Clinton. You Democrats want a one sided justice system. Democrats are above the law. That’s exactly what is going on
Trump hates Clinton and his Justice Department had four years to pursue charges. Are you suggesting they didn’t do this out of some professional curtesy or deference to a fellow politician?

bill , Hillary , Trump and Biden have all committed crimes. You don’t go legally after former presidents. Have hearings, call them out, embarrass them but no way in hell you raid there home. If Trump is there and he goes to stop them we don’t want the secret service having a shootout with the FBI.
Either we are a nation of laws or we aren’t.
No. I say we need a raid every 4 years from now on.
Funny, none of you know what evidence was used to secure the warrant or what was found during the raid, but you are all convinced it’s bullshit because poor Trump is just an honest man unfairly persecuted.

The American people will penalize the current administration if this was a political act and Garland know that all too well. He obviously feels he has the goods. I guess we will see with time.

It would require some very, very compelling evidence for Garland to seek and a judge to approve a No-knock warrant of a former President’s house. No doubt the gauntlet has been thrown.
The SS is already at work, Trump is only the beginning. They are coming after his family and followers. Get ready for some big shit to happen after this. Arm your selves against these fascists. We will over come this mess if we stay together. You

Trump hates Clinton and his Justice Department had four years to pursue charges. Are you suggesting they didn’t do this out of some professional curtesy or deference to a fellow politician?
The DOJ was against Trump while he was in office. Swamp filled just like it is now. FBI too. He should have fired them all. I notice you don’t even pretend to want equal treatment for all.

Trumps justice department would not indict a former president, no way no how. DeSantis will be pushed heavily to indict, this certainly unites Republicans behind DeSantis: the most alpha of the electable republicans….

Trumps justice department would not indict a former president, no way no how. DeSantis will be pushed heavily to indict, this certainly unites Republicans behind DeSantis: the most alpha of the electable republicans….
It’s an interesting theory honestly. I think Desantis is far more electable compared to Trump…if you go all out to keep Trump from running I think it just makes it that much more likely the republicans take the White House in 2024. JMO.

Or maybe, and call me crazy as I’m sure you will, there weren't charges to pursue.

Y’all should take a breath and wait to see what the evidence was that led to this unprecedented action. They will have to share something substantive soon given how high profile the raid is.

That is of course assuming you are open to the possibility that Trump did break the law.

It’s an interesting theory honestly. I think Desantis is far more electable compared to Trump…if you go all out to keep Trump from running I think it just makes it that much more likely the republicans take the White House in 2024. JMO.
They know Trump is coming after the Swamp if he gets elected and their crapping in their depends.

As I said above, I’m not a Trump guy, voted against him in Primary and would vote against him again in 2024 primary. DeSantis, is much more electable and as much alpha, just more balanced in his approach.

As I said above, I’m not a Trump guy, voted against him in Primary and would vote against him again in 2024 primary. DeSantis, is much more electable and as much alpha, just more balanced in his approach.
Agreed. Have preferred Desantis over Trump for awhile now. If Desantis gets the nomination I think it’s smooth sailing to the White House.

Reactions: Diverdowndawg
Or maybe, and call me crazy as I’m sure you will, there weren't charges to pursue.

Y’all should take a breath and wait to see what the evidence was that led to this unprecedented action. They will have to share something substantive soon given how high profile the raid is.

That is of course assuming you are open to the possibility that Trump did break the law
I’m sure Trump broke some laws, I’m sure Biden was getting his cut from China, I’m sure Bill was doing some illegal stuff on the island. I don’t want any of them indicted - period

He’s pissed too many off, they hit and he would hit harder. A bunch still have a hard on for him and always will. But that is their problem IMO.

His ego, style or anything about him has never bothered me. He just kicked azz and got the job done, what we/I needed….but in some ways, I wish he could have been just a tad more political there at the end. He probably would have been in office now if so. But at the time (start), we didn’t need a politician.

More than likely, they didn’t find shat…

Last edited:
They are drop kicking a Hornets Nest.....good luck putting that Genie Back in the Bottle....no matter what the result... and they thought the Abortion issue rallied Democrats...

Looks like the warrant was at the request of the national archives, just screwing with Trump trying to get some documents back he MAY have taken home, documents they don't want him to release to the public
yes, this was obvious - it is known that he took classified dox. Those come back. The guy is a shitbird and a crook but will never spend a day in jail.

yes, this was obvious - it is known that he took classified dox. Those come back. The guy is a shitbird and a crook but will never spend a day in jail.

His archivist has been saying they were declassified, this has been going on since February and was in the court system, that is why his statement said he had been cooperating with appropriate agencies

They are drop kicking a Hornets Nest.....good luck putting that Genie Back in the Bottle....no matter what the result... and they thought the Abortion issue rallied Democrats...
Sure, Jim. Sure. Something that affects one man, a narcissist, who may have broken laws vs. something that concerns every female in the country and those who love them. what an equivalence.

Last edited:
1) Trump appointed the man whose agency raided his home. Keep that in mind.

2) "The FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago on August 8th, the anniversary of Richard Nixon announcing he’s resigning, has a certain poetry to it."

3) of course it has never happened to an American president before - none has been so corrupt, and the one that was the closest resigned.

4)
FZrlTSeX0AECchf

(to be clear, I do not think he is going to jail)

His archivist has been saying they were declassified, this has been going on since February and was in the court system, that is why his statement said he had been cooperating with appropriate agencies
TBD. This will be an open and shut case > either he has the documents or not.

Sure, Jim. Sure. Something that affects one man, a narcissist, who may have broken laws vs. something that concerns every female in the country and those who love them. what an equivalence.
Guess we will see....won't we.... Shows the Dems are above reproach in their hatred and fear of Trump...and oh by the way...I want DeSantis. I lived in Florida for the last 6 years....Polls show Inflation cost 36% most concerning to those asked....Abortion 5% . My Mom (5 Children) Sister, Ex Wife and 28 year old single daughter are anti-abortion....and I love them too. This is uncharted territory...

Last edited:
Either we are a nation of laws or we aren’t.

Funny, none of you know what evidence was used to secure the warrant or what was found during the raid, but you are all convinced it’s bullshit because poor Trump is just an honest man unfairly persecuted.

The American people will penalize the current administration if this was a political act and Garland know that all too well. He obviously feels he has the goods. I guess we will see with time.
Surely you can agree that trump has been unfairly targeted prior to this?

Really. They lied on a FISA Warrant 4 times last time so they could spy on Trump. This is a criminal organization, they do whatever they want.
FBI and DOJ have destroyed any credibility they had left. I didn’t think they could go any lower...I was wrong.
In an investigation you never issue a search warrant when a subpoena would suffice. This is full on Banana Republic stuff.

The funny part is they want to make sure he doesn’t run for President in 2024 and I think they just guaranteed that he will. Morons.

1) Trump appointed the man whose agency raided his home. Keep that in mind.

2) "The FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago on August 8th, the anniversary of Richard Nixon announcing he’s resigning, has a certain poetry to it."

3) of course it has never happened to an American president before - none has been so corrupt, and the one that was the closest resigned.

4)
FZrlTSeX0AECchf

(to be clear, I do not think he is going to jail)
No way Joe could remember the joke.

Guess we will see....won't we.... Shows the Dems are above reproach in their hatred and fear of Trump...and oh by the way...I want DeSantis. I lived in Florida for the last 6 years....Polls show Inflation cost 36% most concerning to those asked....Abortion 5% . My Mom (5 Children) Sister, Ex Wife and 28 year old single daughter are anti-abortion....and I love them too. This is uncharted territory...
right - that's what I am saying - a woman's right to choose or not - no matter where you stand on it, affects everyone.

I don't believe that the love of Trump matches that. He's awful and we all know it even if some of you guys love him because he appeared to stick it to the swamp or whatever.

I have never thought Trump would serve a day in jail, because in this country, the wealthy and well connected will never see justice. So I agree this is shocking, but I feel certain that as cautious as Garland has been. As partisan as Wray has been, this would not happen if it were not serious for the Former President. open and shut - if he has documents he should not have, he cannot run for public office again. case closed.

This might prevent Trump from running in 2024 but it will galvanize Republican voters. Maybe the Dems get what they want in taking out Trump but lose the WH in the process. JMO.
1) I think it will cause him to announce sooner, not later. but who knows the mind of Trump?
2) You may be right - I think many Dems would make that trade. TBD how DeSantis or (other) plays nationwide.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT