ADVERTISEMENT

"Bystanders on Beach Watch Rape"........

There's been a complete breakdown in our society, fueled

by a change in young people and their values. Yeah, we raised hell and acted the fool as kids, but never did this stuff I have heard about going in PCB this year ever take place during my days. And I'm gonna say this - I noticed a big shift in the demographics in that report, and it's that same demographic that has been the root cause of most of the criminal behavior going on. If that makes me a racist, I don't much give a fat fook. It's a fact.

She was passed out laying on the beach topless, The report I saw

said guys were holding her legs down while she was being raped. I don't think she even knew it until the next morning. I hope the SOBs that did it get raped nightly in prison.

Saw that on the news this morning...fonking animals...the girl...

had no idea that it had even happened until she saw a video of it. My kids will never go to PC.

I hate to say this, it is racist...That particular "group" tends to ...

move around in large groups to areas that they identify as the place to be i.e. Buckhead...and when they do...it goes to chit.

If anything.....

Like that ever happened to my two. I would spend every minute trying to figure out how I could kill the SOB that did it. Pretty sure they would not make it to prison.

this is what happens when the majority of boys don't have fathers

And we're just at the tip of the iceberg of the societal damage this demo is going to unleash. Wait til we're 2-3 generations beyond. These boys simply don't know how to act cause no real man ever taught them anything. And it's not just the rapists. The 200 or so that watched that shat are just as degenerate imo.

Re: I hate to say this, it is racist...That particular "group" tends to ...

Originally posted by RRtrackdawgson:
move around in large groups to areas that they identify as the place to be i.e. Buckhead...and when they do...it goes to chit.
I'm assuming you mean white angelo saxon prostenants then because that's all Buckhead is now. A bunch of frat dogs.

Awful story. Fortunately they probably will get the same treatment in prison.

Similar story here: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/3-teens-accused-after-prom-sexual-assault-appear-c/nhqP3/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT