ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t tell you how many….

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
spam calls I get a day. If the number is not recognizable, it is silenced…..nonetheless, still annoying as hayul.

The one or two that are most common:

“Hi this is XXXX calling with the funding department at 82 easy capital or XXXX. I'm following up on a piece of mail we sent your company regarding a preapproval for this line of credit or equipment financing up to …..”

Or

This is XXX calling with XXX company to let you know that you & your company still has a Covid payroll credit of up to XXXX $ . It is “imperative” that you call by XXX before it expires . It all is free and with no obligation”…..or something to that effect.

How many of y’all get similar calls…and how many times daily??

spam calls I get a day. If the number is not recognizable, it is silenced…..nonetheless, still annoying as hayul.

“Hi this is XXXX calling with the funding department at 82 easy capital or XXXX. I'm following up on a piece of mail we sent your company regarding a preapproval for this line of credit or equipment financing up to …..”

Or

This is XXX calling with XXX company to let you know that you & your company still has a Covid payroll credit of up to XXXX $ . It is “imperative” that you call by XXX before it expires . It all is free and with no obligation”…..or something to that effect.

I get about three daily on average plus a couple spam texts and 3 or 4 spam emails. Annoying as hayull. Congress passes laws and never enforces them, like the No Call List.

Or

zero...

I'm invisible to most.

You’re a walking, talking, breathing miracle…..untouchable. If I were you, I’d quit paying taxes.

They will never find you.
no sir,
not unchained from the Gov't over reach;
being anonymous on places like This...

you should know just as well as I!

Last edited:
Reactions: Eastmandawg

Or

10-15x daily.

But they never ring, I turned on the iPhone setting so only saved numbers can ring my phone.

Or

Mine are about this new Medicare advantage plans. I talked to one of them but I didn’t qualify because I am on a I guess better plan. I would like to ask what is this such a big thing now. Is the government trying to get Medicaid patients on Medicare Advantage or what’s going on here. I wish someone who knows will inform me on what this is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT