ADVERTISEMENT

Can one liberal on here explain how the Laken Riley murder is not even on MSNBC and 30 stories down on CNN

Can't speak for the liberals, but I don't watch CNN or MSNBC. I get all my news off the Dawgchat.
Here's an op-ed I just read in the AJC. That's right, the AJC. I agree with most of what John King writes here.

Reactions: TivoliDawg
It's a local story about one death. If it was a white male who killed her nobody would be still covering it.
Can't speak for the liberals, but I don't watch CNN or MSNBC. I get all my news off the Dawgchat.
Here's an op-ed I just read in the AJC. That's right, the AJC. I agree with most of what John King writes here.

Did you guys hear that msnbc said it sounds like she may have just fallen and hit her head? 🤦‍♂️

It's a local story about one death. If it was a white male who killed her nobody would be still covering it.
It was an animal that was an illegal alien that was turned loose in this country to rob, assault and kill innocent people you’re a pathetic human if you support this disgusting creature. You’re no different than him.

It’s disgusting.

They quote Trump on everything else but he mentions this heartbreaking situation and crickets from liberals.

It f’n pathetic
Not a liberal but it’s because they cover for Biden at all costs. And it doesn’t fit the narrative. Just like the black gang members who killed in St Louis. In the MSM they don’t care if white people die. And if a minority kills them they bury that story. It is disgusting but probably explains the disconnect in how citizens can still support democrats. If they knew the truth or even tried to seek it out some of them would vote R.

It has been on the NYT front page for two days, but today they are making it us vs immigrants with a picture of some kind of march or vigil. I’ll admit I haven’t read it yet, probably be after 9 when I do

I was watching AC last night on CNN. They covered it for about 10-12 mins. Had a reporter in Athens.

It’s disgusting.

They quote Trump on everything else but he mentions this heartbreaking situation and crickets from liberals.

It f’n pathetic
They covered it just enough to say they didn’t bury the story.

Believe me, if a white cop had shot a black guy, two days worth of coverage wouldn’t be enough.

But because the victim is white and the supposed perpetrator is an illegal alien, two stories is deemed enough.

I was watching AC last night on CNN. They covered it for about 10-12 mins. Had a reporter in Athens.
What did they say? How much did they focus on him being an illegal alien and then illegal immigration at large?

Not a liberal but it’s because they cover for Biden at all costs. And it doesn’t fit the narrative. Just like the black gang members who killed in St Louis. In the MSM they don’t care if white people die. And if a minority kills them they bury that story. It is disgusting but probably explains the disconnect in how citizens can still support democrats. If they knew the truth or even tried to seek it out some of them would vote R.
yep

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
nothing they talked about there is no correlation between illegals and crime
They point to the broad statistic that illegal aliens commit less crime than native born. Ignoring the main point / difference: the illegal alien is by definition here when they aren’t supposed to be. Unlike their American born crime committing counterpart.

By that standard any crime committed by an illegal especially a violent one was preventable, and it is highly appropriate to then point to the differing policy on the very issue that may have kept the illegal away from the victim.

And it also begs the question on American born criminals. What have they done illegally on priors? And would differing policy on the continuing freedom of those criminals kept them away from victims?

Deflection and bullshit. Anyone with a brain can see the connection and who is and who is not on the right side of the issue.

But by all means here’s to hoping that their campaign strategy is to ignore the issue and pretend Americans don’t see what is in front of their face. They are already doing it on the economy and Biden’s clear as day mental ability. Keep it up. Long game.

What did they say? How much did they focus on him being an illegal alien and then illegal immigration at large?
Spent a few mins talking about the victim and videos from the rally at Tate and the speakers talking about their late sorority sister. A majority on it was actually on him being illegal, the trouble he had been in in the past and then the last part was them talking with our of their legal analysts asking how his illegal status would play into the case and the conversation around that.

Reactions: TivoliDawg
They point to the broad statistic that illegal aliens commit less crime than native born. Ignoring the main point / difference: the illegal alien is by definition here when they aren’t supposed to be. Unlike their American born crime committing counterpart.

By that standard any crime committed by an illegal especially a violent one was preventable, and it is highly appropriate to then point to the differing policy on the very issue that may have kept the illegal away from the victim.

And it also begs the question on American born criminals. What have they done illegally on priors? And would differing policy on the continuing freedom of those criminals kept them away from victims?

Deflection and bullshit. Anyone with a brain can see the connection and who is and who is not on the right side of the issue.

But by all means here’s to hoping that their campaign strategy is to ignore the issue and pretend Americans don’t see what is in front of their face. They are already doing it on the economy and Biden’s clear as day mental ability. Keep it up. Long game.
Every illegal alien is a criminal, so that statistic is just more liberal bullshit. Glad to see them getting roasted on this, the mayor of Athens in particular.

Yeah, what if the white male used a gun? Then the media would be talking about it 24/7.

It’s disgusting.

It f’n pathetic
I agree, they should stop covering Trump. Non story.

They operate on the P.T. Barnum model.
"Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT