ADVERTISEMENT

Can we talk about the Trump takeover of the RNC?

That’s just not true at all. Given I can’t prove a negative, would you be willing to share what you believe to be the top few examples of 2020 election fraud? Then I will have something specific to respond to.
I gave a long list of items. What are you refuting? If you want me to give court cases I don't plan to waste my time. I said the court cases were not the reason for my original post about election interference and fraud. Here are a few good links though:

https://election-integrity.info/

I wasn't really referring to the court cases but will respond. How many of the 90 cases were heard based on the merit of the case and how many turned away due to technical issues like lacking standing? There has been fraud in every election going back before Kennedy and now we are supposed to believe it was the most secure election ever? Few judges have the balls or desire to take this on as they know what they will get. Plus, the dems are masters of destroying evidence, covering up and punishing anyone who speaks out and the Rinos are right there with them. We have seen plenty of evidence that our judicial system is not above playing politics recently so you can believe what you want.

You believe Biden got 81 million votes? Did all of the fake BS like Russia, Russia, Russia have an impact on voters? Did the 51 Security officials claiming Hunter's laptop was Russian misinformation have an effect? Did the press suppressing the laptop story have an effect? Twitter, Facebook, Google,… algorithmic meddling ( the FBI and other national security agencies PAID Twitter to silence conservative voices and change the news feed)? Zuckerbucks? Voting machines are total secure even though proben easy to hack?, Vote counting stopping in the middle of the night (which has never happened) Then in the morning, miraculously, the other guy is ahead? Millions of mail-in ballots with no voter ID, no safeguards in place and no signature match? Unprecedented ballot harvesting or ballot drop boxes? Republican witnesses removed from the rooms while votes were counted? States voter laws changed but not according to their respective constitutions? Conservative TV stations like Newsmax and OAN are removed from our airwaves. Conservative voices are suspended, banned, silenced or fired for our political beliefs. 2000 mules?

There was plenty of fraud and interference but there are too many Republicans that either hate Trump or have no balls to look into things.
CULT

I gave a long list of items. What are you refuting? If you want me to give court cases I don't plan to waste my time. I said the court cases were not the reason for my original post about election interference and fraud. Here are a few good links though:

Interesting very interesting!

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

Noqreport is not a credible source. I don’t have time to dissect this article but you’ll have to do better than an extreme right source with a proven history of false reporting.

There are plenty of credible conservative media outlets who would be all over any legitimate story of mass fraud. There gave that there aren’t any I sn’t a conspiracy, it’s because there isn’t anything to report on the matter.

That information linked in the @DawglegrightinSC post has been posted here multiple times, including the box score summaries on 2020 election cases. It has been brought to Will's attention, and others, several times.

2020 US Presidential Election Related Lawsuits
Total Cases 93
Dismissed 46 non-merit
Withdrawn 12 consolidation or settled
Cases Won 24
Cases Lost 8
Still Open 3
Not a single one of those won cases were related to election fraud. Again, not a single case in court related to election fraud in 2020 determined the existence of wide scale fraud. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Conflating cases about election processes and election fraud is disingenuous. Changes in voting processes impacted all voters equally, and, given the many investigations focused on this election, it would seem that those processes that were loosened to accommodate Covid did not lead to wide scale fraud.

The basis for any suggestion that the 2020 election was stolen requires a belief that the vulnerabilities created by the changes in processes resulted in massive, untraceable fraud, that this fraud was flawlessly executed and with no leaks or disgruntled participants who decided to come clean, and it was only executed by one of the two parties. Believing that this is what happened is simply extreme bias and trying to make facts, or the lack there of, support a predetermine narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: shonuff253

This surprised you. Really? This mfer honestly is running on the gop taking away freedoms. Your freedom is on the ballot this time around will. Don’t you know. If Trump wins. We are locking your ass up. From the same guy that told the press to cover him correctly. I will tell you what to say. The same mfer who said buy electric if you don’t like it. He has 100 other freedom taking expressions.

I know you can quote trump too, but this rhetoric here is exactly the same as was out there in 2016 about Trump. This is what literally drives me crazy. You can’t see that. Or won’t acknowledge it. And act like what is happening here is egregious and unprecedented. Bullshit. It was happening leading up the the 2020 election. Biden will have you believe anyone associated with the gop or trump wants to take away your freedoms. It is not just wrong. It is using fear and insanity. Divisive is not the word.
Everything the libs accuse someone of doing, or wanting to do, is actually everything they are guilty of.

Noqreport is not a credible source. I don’t have time to dissect this article but you’ll have to do better than an extreme right source with a proven history of false reporting.

There are plenty of credible conservative media outlets who would be all over any legitimate story of mass fraud. There gave that there aren’t any I sn’t a conspiracy, it’s because there isn’t anything to report on the matter.

So which center to right leaning sources will you allow? The source I provided was posting links to where they were getting their info. Links to BBC, NY Times, AP, NPR, HuffPost, Politico, US News... Not your typical Right Wing news sources.

The Dems all cried foul in 2016. Said machines can me hacked, Russian interference and other claims. Were they just lying? The evidence is there for you. It is up to you to use an open mind.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
So which center to right leaning sources will you allow? The source I provided was posting links to where they were getting their info. Links to BBC, NY Times, AP, NPR, HuffPost, Politico, US News... Not your typical Right Wing news sources.

The Dems all cried foul in 2016. Said machines can me hacked, Russian interference and other claims. Were they just lying? The evidence is there for you. It is up to you to use an open mind.
Again, share with me what you have identified as the single best example of voter fraud and I will see if I can refute it or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT