ADVERTISEMENT

Can you Atlanta folks do something about your worthless city before it ruins the entire state??

Majority of the people who go into cities and protests and wreak havoc are white. It sounds like good propaganda to say that black leaders will try to free them. Well white leaders are trying to free the people and white wash the events of Jan 6. So I guess two can play the same game.
You are so entrenched into the liberal narrative, you have lost sight of common sense. These people are from national and international origin sent here to create chaos. The land is owned by the state and they were trespassing when one of them shot a state patrolman. He was rightfully killed by the police in an act of self defense. More of these terrorist should be shot and maimed or killed. They need to learn the rule of law supersedes their opinions of leftist virtue and government dependence for life. We saw how the left reacts to an unarmed veteran woman on January 6th. The left clearly has no concept in the value of human life. Kill as many fetuses as you can and kill the authorities that enforce the laws.That last sentence describes how they see the narrative in their world. I don not care what color the terrorist are, they need to feel pain of justice when they break the law and endanger others simply doing their jobs to serve and protect.

A few well placed bullets could solve a lot of problems in our country. Sadly, it may come to that one day. Lawlessness, with no threat of real punishment is causing our country massive problems in many areas. It’s a shame.

Majority of the people who go into cities and protests and wreak havoc are white. It sounds like good propaganda to say that black leaders will try to free them. Well white leaders are trying to free the people and white wash the events of Jan 6. So I guess two can play the same game.
But the white protesters have to leave so the blacks people can shoot each other.

When a black guy shoots a black guy in Atlanta, what is he protesting?

Just curious, it’s always the six Atlanta black in black shootings that start the evening news.

You are so entrenched into the liberal narrative, you have lost sight of common sense. These people are from national and international origin sent here to create chaos. The land is owned by the state and they were trespassing when one of them shot a state patrolman. He was rightfully killed by the police in an act of self defense. More of these terrorist should be shot and maimed or killed. They need to learn the rule of law supersedes their opinions of leftist virtue and government dependence for life. We saw how the left reacts to an unarmed veteran woman on January 6th. The left clearly has no concept in the value of human life. Kill as many fetuses as you can and kill the authorities that enforce the laws.That last sentence describes how they see the narrative in their world. I don not care what color the terrorist are, they need to feel pain of justice when they break the law and endanger others simply doing their jobs to serve and protect.
Man what are you even talking about? You could have just ranted instead of replying to my posts because you didn’t address anything I said. It’s white people going into these cities and communities and wreaking havoc. Could you speak on that?

A few well placed bullets could solve a lot of problems in our country. Sadly, it may come to that one day. Lawlessness, with no threat of real punishment is causing our country massive problems in many areas. It’s a shame.
I guess your view depends on who is getting shot? If that was the case we would be China or Russia and not the United States.

But the white protesters have to leave so the blacks people can shoot each other.

When a black guy shoots a black guy in Atlanta, what is he protesting?

Just curious, it’s always the six Atlanta black in black shootings that start the evening news.
Atlanta is mostly black I would presume, so you’re probably going to see black people in the news. The same way if you lived in Iowa or Kansas you’re most likely to see white people in the news.

Reactions: shonuff253
Man what are you even talking about? You could have just ranted instead of replying to my posts because you didn’t address anything I said. It’s white people going into these cities and communities and wreaking havoc. Could you speak on that?
Yes, they are white brainwashed liberal scum. They need to be dealt with just as I posted. I did address that, evidently you need to work on your reading comprehension.

Come on, Coco, let's be realistic here. When you hear news like we saw out of Douglas County that I posted about earlier- "Two teens dead when shots ring out at a Sweet 16 party with over 100 teenagers"- or "2 shot, 1 killed overnight in Midtown carjacking", or "28 shot, 12 dead, including a 4 year old, in weekend violence in Chicago", you and me and everyone else will at this point almost automatically assume- and be correct 98% of the time- that the perpetrators, and usually the victims too, are Black or Hispanic. Do White people commit violent crimes against each other too? Of course they do, no one's arguing that. But not nearly at the same rate that it happens in the Black community, and to a lesser extent (at least as far as what is reported) the Hispanic community. To try to act like it's the same in all communities is simply dishonest gaslighting.
We will not fix any problem - individually or as a group - when the truth is not permitted to be told.

Violent crime is worse in minority communities.

Trump, MTG and Gaetz act like idiots.

Biden is cognitively impaired.

J6 was disgusting. So were BLM riots.

Putin is a son of a bitch, Ukraine is not Nazi and did not start this, and the US is doing the right and smart thing.

Men cannot be women, women cannot be men, and neither should dress in drag in front of children.

Masks do not work, shutting down schools was a disaster (we knew in advance), and the vaccine never stopped transmission and shouldn't have been mandated.

Tyler Simmoms is still on sides and UGA should have 3 of the last 6 national championships.

Whites far out pace blacks in violent crimes such as rape, aggravated assault, and offenses amongst women and children. Have you sought out crime headlines in Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Florida?
What about abortion, that kills more black children than all other causes of death combined.nobody seems to give a flip about that but Christians.

If she'd just followed orders right...play stupid games win stupid prizes. That officer is a hero of the Republic.
He was protected by the democratic mafia for his act of cowardice. If the veteran had been a black woman she would not been shot and killed. If this was a so called insurrection people would have had weapons. It was a total setup by the Dems to change the news from their crime to push their manufactured coup attempt. The Dems told anyone if you are protesting against our narrative we will arrest you and ruin your life without cause. If you burn cities and kill officers as a blm or antifa activists you are protected by the dems

Atlanta is mostly black I would presume, so you’re probably going to see black people in the news. The same way if you lived in Iowa or Kansas you’re most likely to see white people in the news.
Not really.

Coco, the folks that need to be shot are the ones causing daily crime & destruction in our country. I don’t give a damn what color they are. If they are committing violent crimes, I wish everyone of those basterds were dead. Just in case you or Shonuff were wondering, I don’t believe in rehabilitation. Most of these felons have already had many, many chances to reform, they need to be buried & many of societies problems would go away. Also,Coco, it’s the left that wants to turn our nation into Russia orChina! I don’t see any conservatives wanting to give up their rights & independence. Hell, I still see liberals walking around or driving their cars with mask on daily like they’re JesseJames getting ready to rob a bank. It’s pitiful !

What about abortion, that kills more black children than all other causes of death combined.nobody seems to give a flip about that but Christians.
The "aggressively funded" dim Planned Parenthood machine is WHY the black race is at 13% in America.

It would easily be at 28-30% if it did not exist. Equally shocking to these abortions is the ignorance of black Americans that continue to ignore these facts.

We will not fix any problem - individually or as a group - when the truth is not permitted to be told.

Violent crime is worse in minority communities.

Trump, MTG and Gaetz act like idiots.

Biden is cognitively impaired.

J6 was disgusting. So were BLM riots.

Putin is a son of a bitch, Ukraine is not Nazi and did not start this, and the US is doing the right and smart thing.

Men cannot be women, women cannot be men, and neither should dress in drag in front of children.

Masks do not work, shutting down schools was a disaster (we knew in advance), and the vaccine never stopped transmission and shouldn't have been mandated.

Tyler Simmoms is still on sides and UGA should have 3 of the last 6 national championships.
I would definitely hire you as a referee or umpire!

Reactions: BigDaddyDawgBreath
Coco, the folks that need to be shot are the ones causing daily crime & destruction in our country. I don’t give a damn what color they are. If they are committing violent crimes, I wish everyone of those basterds were dead. Just in case you or Shonuff were wondering, I don’t believe in rehabilitation. Most of these felons have already had many, many chances to reform, they need to be buried & many of societies problems would go away. Also,Coco, it’s the left that wants to turn our nation into Russia orChina! I don’t see any conservatives wanting to give up their rights & independence. Hell, I still see liberals walking around or driving their cars with mask on daily like they’re JesseJames getting ready to rob a bank. It’s pitiful !
Well that’s not how the Justice system works. The people who are causing crime and destruction are already under investigation by the FBI or other law enforcement agency but they will let these people run rampant in order to build up a strong case against them.

And masks mandates have eased accept in some private sectors. The most people I see wearing masks are elderly people and I assume they have health issues.

Reactions: shonuff253
Everyone knows it’s not how the justice system works, but we could certainly use some common sense & reform it! If criminals feared the penalties for violent crime, crime would decline dramatically.Take the death penalty for instance, it should be used much more often.I don’t think most taxpayers won’t their money spent on incarceration when someone murdered a few folks, just fry or gas his or her sorry ass & do the world a favor!

He was protected by the democratic mafia for his act of cowardice. If the veteran had been a black woman she would not been shot and killed. If this was a so called insurrection people would have had weapons. It was a total setup by the Dems to change the news from their crime to push their manufactured coup attempt. The Dems told anyone if you are protesting against our narrative we will arrest you and ruin your life without cause. If you burn cities and kill officers as a blm or antifa activists you are protected by the dems
Lol, you guys are totally delusional. The terrorists and traitors on Jan 6 must all be brought to justice. Rabbit paid the price for her willful ignorance and turning her back on the country she pledged to defend.

Lol, you guys are totally delusional. The terrorists and traitors on Jan 6 must all be brought to justice. Rabbit paid the price for her willful ignorance and turning her back on the country she pledged to defend.
We agree on that issue, then democratic traitors need to be brought to justice. You are so blinded by your trust in big government you can’t see the forest for the trees. Ask any Native American, if they can trust our government! You need to think for yourself and not let Democratic Party tell you how to think. You are 180 degrees off on this issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT