ADVERTISEMENT

Chat Dem's do you not acknowledge the irony and utter hypocrisy

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
of Democrats politicians, celebrities and news types suddenly wanting to regulate Twitter now that they are no longer censoring conservatives? It was fine when they were banning conservatives but now that he is simply allowing freedom of speech you guys lose your minds and start making threats? Please tell me there is at least one chat Democrat that can admit this is crazy

💯 they don’t care. freedom of speech has never been a priority for politicians. censorship in the other hand

Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
of Democrats politicians, celebrities and news types suddenly wanting to regulate Twitter now that they are no longer censoring conservatives? It was fine when they were banning conservatives but now that he is simply allowing freedom of speech you guys lose your minds and start making threats? Please tell me there is at least one chat Democrat that can admit this is crazy

He's wearing a mask, in a picture, at the end of 2022. His letter gave a deadline of "November 25, 2002, and he signed it. Now he threatens government censorship as a response.

Somebody's agenda is showing.

Meanwhile.....

He's wearing a mask, in a picture, at the end of 2022. His letter gave a deadline of "November 25, 2002, and he signed it. Now he threatens government censorship as a response.

Somebody's agenda is showing.

Meanwhile.....
UPDATE:
I stand partially corrected. The U.S. attorney’s office of the Southern District of New York confirmed today that Sammy Bank-Fraud was arrested at its request by officials in the Bahamas. He is facing charges including, but not limited to, wire fraud, wire fraud conspiracy, securities fraud, securities fraud conspiracy and money laundering, according to the New York Times.

Pubs have been a are the party actin like Nazis. Go read up on the history of the word. If you're capable.
I don't think half of them understand the stark difference between a Nazi and a communist. Need to go back to school. 😂

You can surely put the word republican by "freak nazi dictatorship party", but democrat? Republicans are the ones supporting white supremacy and autocrats. Come on man!
You are totally wrong, out of touch with reality incapable of a cogent thought and laughably useful for a miserable inept dimwit party.

Pubs have been a are the party actin like Nazis. Go read up on the history of the word. If you're capable.
You know Roy, your post are so completely full of crap and totally wrong and you are incapable of honest thought so I’m not even going to point you in the right direction. Anyone that can look at what your party is doing and not be disgusted and see all the parallels with the nazis is either dishonest, an idiot are both. You choose.

Fine with it. He bought it. Evidently he's fine with burning it to the ground. Good for him. But I'm not a chat dem. The funniest thing though, is Republicans wanted govt. regulation. All about the govt. regulation actually. Liberal on Savannah. Liberal on.
Wow. I am never for government intrusion. That's all your Democrat party is about. I just wanted Facebook, Twitter and the rest of Big Tech to be treated like the publishers they are and not the utilities they pretend to be. HUGE difference. Duh

Wow. I am never for government intrusion. That's all your Democrat party is about. I just wanted Facebook, Twitter and the rest of Big Tech to be treated like the publishers they are and not the utilities they pretend to be. HUGE difference. Duh
No, They are private businesses. Businesses have the right to publish who they want. You all were asking for the government to stop them from doing that. True story.

Reactions: celticdawg
No, They are private businesses. Businesses have the right to publish who they want. You all were asking for the government to stop them from doing that. True story.
I agree. Then they need to lose their section 230 protections. They are not like a phone carrier or an electric company pal. But you Democrats only started fighting for that AFTER you lost total control of Twitter. Hence the whole point of my original post. Thanks for proving it.

Reactions: cherrydawg
But you Democrats

You......

RV-AK835_INNOVA_P_20130614181900.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
You show the exact same traits as all the chat libs. Arrogant, believing yourself a "thinker" lol. You guys are all just the useful types the dims manipulate. Dims are the exact opposite of thinkers. They are fooled daily by the dims and media. LOL at you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT