ADVERTISEMENT

Chuckled at Fulton County Grand Jury Comments….

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
“by an unanimous vote that no widespread fraud tookplace in the Georgia presidential election that could result in the overturning of the election.

Interesting, they maybe correct but without doing a full signature audit of every absentee vote in Fulton County that seems a little presumptuous to me. Moreover, i didn’t know they could speak for the entire state when they were dealing with the issues in Fulton County

This colors the grand jury as partisan in my eyes, one that had a valid reason to be called , and one that is very powerful for the political landscape.

“by an unanimous vote that no widespread fraud tookplace in the Georgia presidential election that could result in the overturning of the election.

Interesting, they maybe correct but without doing a full signature audit of every absentee vote in Fulton County that seems a little presumptuous to me. Moreover, i didn’t know they could speak for the entire state when they were dealing with the issues in Fulton County

This colors the grand jury as partisan in my eyes, one that had a valid reason to be called , and one that is very powerful for the political landscape.
The Grand Jury is a misnomer. They are a a group of ppl assembled at random to hear arguments from only one side. There isn’t a requirement that the rules of evidence be adhered. It’s colorsble partisanship and hearsay, and the other side isn’t even present. In reality, it’s cover for the Prosecutor. If the GJ doesn’t recommend indictment, the Prosecutor is excused for not proceeding. If they do recommend indictment, the Prosecutor is covered if he/she brings a highly questionable case. They are neither grand nor a jury.

Aside. Always ask, if you are on a GJ, when the offense was committed. You’ll find cases that seem like a grudge or harassment that are two years old and older. They disregard the right to a speedy trial often. Cases that they couldn’t get past previous GJs. Must have something to do with winning percentage of the DA.

c7fd15ea-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-2.gif

Nuff said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT